Mod apk {KEMCO} RPG Ghost Sync Paid APK + Modded Save file

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,575 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years

[PREMIUM] RPG Ghost Sync v1.1.1g

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Khuhuiajdoan
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 341 times

• [make sure that your android specification supports this game, minimum of android 6.0]

In a world infested with evil beasts called savarians, a girl is on a journey to hunt these dangerous beings. One day she runs into a dog possessed by the soul of a young man. This meeting triggers a further long adventure awaiting only to reveal what is behind the mystery involving the world fate.

Possess looming enemies and summon spirits to support you in turn-based battles with outstanding animations! Take on missions in the Guild to raise your rank, and upgrade weapons to become more powerful. More enjoyment awaits you in this fateful RPG!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• - PAID APK -
    No mods, Just the full Paid APK {Needs a Virtual Environment to bypass License check and run properly}

- Save File -
    MAX Premium Currency{99,999}
    All Premium item purchased

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

1. Download the ZIP file and unzip it using RAR for Android or another file manager app.
    2. Download a virtual space and install it. You can choose your virtual space that works for you. But i recommend you to use VirtualXPosed.
    (VirtualXPosed, Dr.Clone, Parallel Space)
    3. Install the APK inside your Virtual Space
    (Do NOT open the game yet)
    4. Find the game data folder "kemco.execreate.ghostpremium" and place them on "Android/data" and overwrite them all.
    5. Open the game
    6. Tap "Load Game"
    7. Load the savefile
    8. Play the game

Additional Note:
    1. If you want to play normally without any mod, you just need to do the same steps until the step 5.
    But you should tap "New Game" instead of "Load Game" or "Continue"

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Khuhuiajdoan and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.ghostpremium&hl=en_US&gl=US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Drpg+ghost+sync+premium+googleplaystore&pcampaignid=APPU_1_NSEuYJrPDr6W4-EPzamFoAQ

Last edited:
Downloaded 113 times

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
There is no load game for mod
That's why you must read the "How to Install" in order to understand how to install this game properly

You have to move the game data to —> android/data
(You can find the game data inside the zip)

And if you get failed validation(license verification), remember that you have to install the game inside a virtual space (if you use parallel space, enable the speed mode). If you do not install it and play it from the virtual space, then you can't pass the license verification.

Last edited:

Itsarys

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
For load game mod problem, try to copy save game to your SD card too if you have, it work for me

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
@anubiswear you have to install this inside virtual spaces, read the instruction to install

Xestria

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry to bother you, but i followed the installation procedure but i can't seem to get the load game function for the modded one

Edit: nevermind i figured it out

Last edited:

RadhiN

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
first try and following your instruction....
it worked...(y)
currency 99999, gold 3000 and all item purchased... nice work
realme 6 user...

ask... if i just give the screenshot from this mod game, are my account will get banned?

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
@RadhiN i'm not sure, but as far as I know there is no rule about that so i think you won't be banned 😀

Huylun666

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Open the game in virtual space or outside the virtual space ???

Huylun666

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
i passed the license verification inside the virtual space but i still don't see the save file

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
i passed the license verification inside the virtual space but i still don't see the save file
You can find it inside the zip file,
There is both apk and files in there and you have to copy those files to the game data.
Try to read the "How to Install" , it's located just below the download link

RadhiN

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
like @Khuhuiajdoan said...
there are zip save data... just download it and place several save game file to specific place to "Android/data/kemco.execreate.ghostpremium/files/
overwrite it and viola...
done... and good luck... :)

Rendi213

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I already do all of the installatation procedure but it's still not working,man i am really disapointed i literally did everything i even download and download it again idk but i can't Find the file after install it in virtual space

Last edited:

RadhiN

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can you tell me how?pls
there you go @Rendi213 from i know:
- while you download, there are 1 file apk and 2 folders (the game data and save game)
- firstly install virtualxposed... accept somewhat that able to install apk to virtualxposed
- install apk mod to virtualxposed and dont open...
- place folder kemco.execreate.ghostpremium to android/data
- place all save game files to android/data/kemco.execreate.ghostpremium/files/
- overwriten the save game...
- done....

addition :
i still forget about if there posible while you open the game then popup that ask to install game data... hopefully not happen...
good luck @Rendi213

Last edited:
{KEMCO} RPG Ghost Sync Paid APK + Modded Save file was released by Khuhuiajdoan and 16597 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.