Last Day On Earth VIP - SplitITEMS | Dur | InstantTravel | 20StackItems | NoSkillsNeed | MORE

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,812 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoke

In Love Lv4️⃣
Happy birthday to me
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years

Name of the Game : Last Day On Earth

Version : 1.5.9

Root Permissions Required YES

Can be Played Offline NO

Game Description :
Last Day on Earth is a FREE MMORPG zombie shooter survival and strategy game, where all survivors are driven by one target: stay alive and survive as long as you can in this post apocalypse game and shoot walking dead zombies. There is no place left for friendship, love and compassion. A deadly plague virus pandemic has turned the world into a dead zone full of unkilled zombies. You can trust only yourself in this post apocalyptic game infected with walking dead zombies.

Play Store :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zombie.survival.craft.z&hl=en
Mod Features :
- Split any ITEM (Weapon, Gear, STACK and UNSTACK items)
- Durability 100% never decrease
- Instant Travel without consume any energy
- All STACK items are 20 qty.
- All Blueprint Discovered and Research already available. (Not need to use skill points)
- All Events Unlocked (Just travel and access the location when you go out again EVENTS will appears)
- All CHESTS open Instantly

Installation Instructions :
Just download the .apk file below and install it to your device by tapping on it. IMPORTANT -> If you get stuck in LOADING at the beginning or changing areas, just close the game and open it again. After new updates they server start lagging.

This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can download this game (or users who donated for this single game). If you're not yet a VIP member, or you want to know more about single game donation, read: How to become a VIP?

Credits to : Snoke

Download Link(s) :

File only for VIP members. Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
FOR CURRENT VERSION TAP HERE viewtopic.php?f=65&t=7353

EPreti

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
i hope this works :D

EPreti

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
NOT WORKING !!

[parse error]

Snoke

In Love Lv4️⃣
Happy birthday to me
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
You need ROOT, LuckyPatcher with Google Verification patch applied....

Ricki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
awesome (y)

manudion12

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

tiger6ex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 7 years
Will give it a try... Hope it works

Snoke

In Love Lv4️⃣
Happy birthday to me
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
I hope you all are enjoying the game, I will keep modding this game for future updates. I hope they don't fix all the coding that we are modding.

If you have any problem just let me know, and if the game update and I don't realize, tag me in this post and I updated the fastest I can.

johnzo1186

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 7 years
@snoke

Tried installing it but keeps saying the apk is corrupted. Dunno what went wrong. All luckypatcher is patched and tried to overwrite the playstore but didnt work. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.