Mod apk maybe: Interactive Stories v1.0.4 - All Episodes Unlocked, In-App Purchases Hack etc (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,390 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakataKin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Tried the Mod out, and it's just like the other comments. The store says that it's purchased, but I didn't receive any diamonds. Tried reading a secret story, luckily it is accesible but I don't know if the other secret stories work or not. And when you press to chapter 2, it just loops to the end of chapter 1.

I hope there's a way to unlock the premium choices and clothes, or at least a way to exploit the diamonds, because these game heavily relies on the diamonds. I've seen a few other interactive stories with Diamond mods, maybe this game is similar to the others so they will have similar exploits too?

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
@SakataKin here is what sbenny post at the mod request.
So, here's the outcome of my attempt to hack maybe interactive stories:

- I apparently unlocked all outfits, but as soon as I tried to select them, an error message appeared saying I didn't have enough diamonds [explanation: the game still knows I didn't buy it, so he tried to make me spend diamonds to purchase it, but I didn't have enough]

- I apparently had unlimited diamonds, but as soon as I tried to spend more than I originally owned, an error appeared saying I didn't have enough diamonds [explanation: the game still knows I obviously don't have 9839217312 diamonds, so he returns an error reflecting my original amount of currency]

- I unlocked all chapters for free, inlcuding secret stories. This is appears to be working actually, which also means you shouldn't need tickets anymore.

- I unlocked some in-app purchases, but I don't know if it works or not, so I'll mark it as *untested*.
With this statement by @Sbenny , i think your request is not possible , sorry 😭. But i'd like to have that kind of mod feature though, the clothing are so exspensive.

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well, i think this game couldn't be modded. I will just keep wait until it became available.
Also @Sbenny , it hasn't been 2 days since you post this mod, but your mod is already spreaded on the internet...... I thought it is not allowed to share outside sbenny? But there is a lot out there 😂

kizaaa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
r
@SakataKin here is what sbenny post at the mod request.
So, here's the outcome of my attempt to hack maybe interactive stories:

- I apparently unlocked all outfits, but as soon as I tried to select them, an error message appeared saying I didn't have enough diamonds [explanation: the game still knows I didn't buy it, so he tried to make me spend diamonds to purchase it, but I didn't have enough]

- I apparently had unlimited diamonds, but as soon as I tried to spend more than I originally owned, an error appeared saying I didn't have enough diamonds [explanation: the game still knows I obviously don't have 9839217312 diamonds, so he returns an error reflecting my original amount of currency]

- I unlocked all chapters for free, inlcuding secret stories. This is appears to be working actually, which also means you shouldn't need tickets anymore.

- I unlocked some in-app purchases, but I don't know if it works or not, so I'll mark it as *untested*.
With this statement by @Sbenny , i think your request is not possible , sorry 😭. But i'd like to have that kind of mod feature though, the clothing are so exspensive.
regarding the unlocked chapters, does it work when you go to the next chapter ?

SyntaxReality

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I spent my sbs on this one before reading the comments... Sad to say that it seems the some parts of the game is still not working

Pinklewinkle

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for the feedbacks! What about the in-app purchases? Sorry for my questions, but I didn't have enough time to check what they're meant for, I know I unlocked them, but do you know what are them for? Anyhow I'll send a refund to everyone until we have a working version, no worries 😊
I don't mean to be a mother, but I never received my refund for this app. I was one of the first to download the app before the known problems that the others mentioned.

Diamond15

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I've played the game, knowing that it doesn't have any unlimited diamonds and I have to purchase all the choices. But, after I finished reading the first episode, I can't seem to play the second episode. I will still be waiting for a new moded version with unlimited diamonds (Cross fingers)!
Anyway thank you @Sbenny for trying out with this game! Will always support you and the others here! ❤

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I don't mean to be a mother, but I never received my refund for this app. I was one of the first to download the app before the known problems that the others mentioned.
The refund will only be sent after the working version will be released, which isn't ready yet as I have to provide an easy way for users to fully enjoy the exploit I found, without bugs or glitches.

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny . So, the new version with no bugs and glitch will release after more than 2 months right? Btw thanks for the mod 👌👌👋

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Is this a sarcastic post or what?

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny nope, i'm just guessing the release of this mod. Because it has so much bug and glitch. And it's not easy to fix those bug&glitch ,you know.
I hope you won't misunderstood my words sir, because i'm not being sarcastic here :confused:
Post automatically merged:

I'm not suggesting, i'm guessing and asking at the same time.

Last edited:

Pinklewinkle

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The refund will only be sent after the working version will be released, which isn't ready yet as I have to provide an easy way for users to fully enjoy the exploit I found, without bugs or glitches.
Sorry! I misunderstood your post. Thanks for the clarification! :)

Bakaichigo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I downloaded it, and unlike the others, it doesnt even show "purchased" in the shop? Basically it doesnt work, but still thank you for your efforts!! I really hope this game gets properly modded someday tho 😭🙏🏻

hirkoe374

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
why can't I open the file?🥺

why can't I open the file?🥺

huhuhu, I should've read the comments than paying first.. I hope my SB Points would be refunded :<<<

huhuhu, I should've read the comments than paying first.. I hope my SB Points would be refunded :<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.