Mod apk Mayday Memory: CHOICE SF Otome v1.10.2 - DLC Unlocked & Chests Gems Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,882 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Mayday Memory: CHOICE SF Otome v1.10.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 67 times

• Up to your neck in the debt your father left behind, you worked your butt off until you suddenly received a mysterious offer to have all your debt paid off right away.
    Maybe, if you can survive with your choices in the dungeon filled with uncontrollable and extremely handsome vampires.

Blood Kiss, the mysterious interactive otome game with dating handsome vampires, is finally launched!
    It’s all depending on your choices!
    Get various episodes by your choices and enjoy steamy dating each vampire character!
    Find your favorite vampire > Target him with love choices > Get LOVE stories and survive!

Ready to play? Download now Blood Kiss Interactive Story with Vampires MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Graduation DLC Unlocked
    Can Always Instantly Open Chests (your gems might go negative)

Notes: even if your gems go negative, don't panic: on next game update, the counter should automatically reset to 0.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lucydream.maydaymemory

qkong

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
At first it worked perfectly for me, but now chests won't open:(

Edit: I killed the game's prossess in my phone settings, restarted, and now the mod works again

Noor32

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
The apk mod not work
There is no free gems or free energy
Why ??
Anybody help me because I love this game

Noor32

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
App not installed even though I don't have this game installed before
Free space on your phone , your phone might haven't any space for apk