MU Origin-SEA (Guild War) v1.3.0 - MEGA MOD

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 10 years
downloaded and installed,but it seems not a 1.3 update version.still seeking for update when opened.please help
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 10 years
Sir it's not working already installed it but when I try to play it black screen then exit help pls thank u
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 10 years
same here also sbenny,exiting on both android kitkat and lollipop.please advise
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Wonderful news for you guys! I think I'm the first to do this. I fixed the problem of the black screen and I'm now able to release a Fix! Sorry for the inconvenience. Please wait few minutes so I can upload the file!.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 10 years
sir cant open the game just black screen :'( :'(
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I managed to make it work (and I think I'm the first and the only one being able to pass the splash screen in MU Origin-SEA, so this is still a wonderful result). The link has been replaced. However, I'm unsure if features still work or not, there are chance they changed the source of their client-sided codes. Get ready, I'm about to release MU Origin (not SEA) MOD APK, as a good alternative.
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 10 years
mm looks like a great game. hope the mod works
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 10 years
ok! i'll try! thanks for share!!!
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 10 years
Sir the MU SEA hack is not working its just like the original version..can u pls make at least the speed hack and VIP thanks
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 10 years
it seems like the original apk no speed hack and vip cheat anyway thank you keep it up :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top