Neo Monsters v1.0 - MEGA MODs

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 10 years
Great mod (y)
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 10 years
Increase the features of the version No VIP // Normal??
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 10 years
OMG! so your the real author/modder

tsk! tsk! those %S#@

anyway, very BIG thanks MASTER sBENNY for your precious time for the MOD.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 10 years
bennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can you plz release some of the vip features for this mod for free :/
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 10 years
how about making unlimited for:

1. keys (gold & silver)
2. tickets

are those available in VIP?
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 10 years
Wish I could edit the stats through the training combo card screen but I'll settle for what I can get. Thanks.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 10 years
great work @Sbenny , btw any chances for ban ?!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 10 years
Hi guys
just informing i got banned yesterday using this mod...
I only use gold fruits n unlimited capture..so i make anothe acc using only unlimited capture, still safe until now..
 

You might also like:

Top