⭐ VIP mod apk Neo Monsters v1.0 - VIP MEGA MOD

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 10 years
Banns incoming
watch out! :)
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Do not abuse the hacks guys.. I'm not banned because I'm using the hack wisely. However you should know, since it's an online game, there's always a risk of getting banned. And thanks to a ********* who copied my free mod and changed my credits, now countless people use my hack and there's a higher ban chance.

Usually my hacks are safe because they are used by few people, but since the moment this ********* started stealing my mods, these hacks are being used by many people which, of course, gives more attention to developers, resulting in a higher ban chance to everyone.
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
VIP
Member for 10 years
Can we come up with a list of what not to do so the VIPs do not get banned? My account is not banned yet, but all I have done is:

+Capture from trainers inside and outside the arena
+Capture from the buildings in between trainers
+/-May have captured from an online mission, will have to double check this evening.

-Have not yet used the fruit hack.
-Have not done PVP (if it exists)
-Have Not used any keys, so have not captured from those challenges, nor from the challenges which yield ultra evolve components
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
I've never been banned too, and more or less I made the exactly same things listed by Phatsacks (big thanks for contributing to our community. You'll be rewarded with a special medal for this).
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 11 years
I am pretty sure the ban had to do with the live arena event where there was ranking involved. They must've checked the top 1000's I guess. Any confirmation on this,Someone who didn't take part of it got banned?
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 11 years
I guess that's it then. Stay away from these tournament rankings and no ban should happen :p
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 10 years
Hi, i have not played at all in the tournament ranking.
I have been banned right after these 2 actions:
Ultra evolve my 1st monster
Playing the live mission to get the components to ultraevolve monsters
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
VIP
Member for 10 years
I am testing the limits. Will post once I get banned. Last night I did the first three Chapters in the Story Missions and plan to do more later. Note, I had to make a special team or else I could not enter the actual story mission (main team contains stolen monsters, alternative team does not).

Will test Emper's situation today, specifically the Evolve Quests.
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Thanks again for your help Phatsacks. Once we will find the real cause of the ban, I will work on a fix!
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
VIP
Member for 10 years
Getting closer to a confirmation on what can get you banned.

I played the entire first part of the offline game, through the cursed island/emporer. Captured dozens of monsters from everywhere possible. I used the fruit hack, etc. Even did the online story missions without any ban. I then went and did the key mission were you can get the ultraevolve fruit, and today I am banned.

I am going to start over and test again without the ultraevolve attempts and see if I get banned again. Will post again tomorrow just to ensure it is not a 24 hour job they run to ban accounts.
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 10 years
Got banned today i just did some training...
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 10 years
Sbenny can you make a mod v2 without unlimited team cost hack? Seems that the ban is related to that particular hack (i.e. check team cost)
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 10 years
It seems, i can make a test with the new mod
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Here you go:

http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3220
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 9 years
thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top