- Gender
- Female
- Country
- Sbennytopia
SECRET Fan Crush
v1.5MOD Features How to install
Download Link (how to download?)
-
It was an ordinary day...
when I met my Favorite Star like a destiny.
It was the day when I got my soul and wallet stolen
by a popular K-Pop idol group, Pandora,
but I was still happy to have him in my heart.
However, on the comeback date
of my totally gorgeous Favorite Star,
I accidentally bumped into 5 guys,
and my secret life as a hardcore fangirl
gets revealed to the world!
I'll do my very best until I debut!
A K-Pop star trainee and my childhood friend, Woobin Song.
Classics are the only music I'll accept.
A tsundere piano prodigy, Haejin Seo.
Do I need a reason for falling in love with you?
A slightly odd student president, Dohwon Choi.
"Great work today. Class dismissed."
A handsome tutor, Taehee Nam
"Don't you get that I DISLIKE Pandora?"
A girl-phobic high schooler, Parang Ki.
A hybrid of a nerd and a geek?
A fangirl's final attempt
to secure her secret life, starts NOW!
Shh, it's totally a secret!
An idol star fangirl's top secret life
You can play and install this app without root permissions.
You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.
Load Additional Info
huge stars
(choose to play as guest)
• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you may need to install and use VPhoneOS on your phone by clicking here or, if have a computer, visit this page from PC and click here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.
Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!
• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install VPhoneOS on your phone by clicking here or, if have a computer, visit this page from PC and click here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.
No videos yet. If you would like to thank soojin and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.
Code:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newday.girlssecretglobal