What is your favorite RPG?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,222 happy users since 2014.
Register

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
UnderRail is one of my favorite RPGs with a post-apocalyptic setting. Well worth a try. Name below what is your favorite type of role playing game fellows.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
oblivion elder scrolls iv
I love Oblivion. Although I feel like they wasted all the voice acting budget on Patrick Stewart for Uriel and Sean Bean for Martin. Now that we are living in the age of remasters Bethesda could pull a BioWare and give the game a new life.

heeheehaw

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
true that, though oblivion will forever be etched onto my heart. i started to play it when iwas in 3rd grade believe it or not.

LucyCookie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Well, I'm pretty fond of the JRPG "Tales of" Saga, particularly Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Berseria. The older ones are good too but the mechanics are better in the latter ones, as well as the story and graphic aspect, in my opinion.

Seekorain

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've never played UnderRail. I think the most hours I've devoted to an rpg is Fallout 4. The most influential one was Final Fantasy II on my friendS Snes. It introduced me to my first non text only role playing game. Shadowrun for the snes oddly enough was possibly my favorite rpg. I don't think that would still be my favorite today. I'll have to go with Fallout 4.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Role playing, huh?
Watch dogs 2
Assassins creed, every one of them upto unity (including unity)
Every GTA game that existed
Devil may cry5
And some more i can't remember

kedric

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Final fantasy series ( both IX and XII were the first i have completed them also other like 6 and 5 were completed , the other on going ) so i can't say which one of them are my favorite ⚔
chaos ring on mobile ( chaos ring 2 were the best for me)💍
tales of series (not all of them , xillia-2 were my favorite also tales of the abyss (i didnt played vesperia yet nor berseria but they look great too))
trail of cold steel (i've played only the first 2 episodes )
ys VIII
persona (the moderne one so starting from 3 to 5)
fire emblem 3ds (awakning , fate and echoes )
xenogears (so great)
wild arms ( completed all of them except for 3, AC F(the remake) and XF)
legend of dragoon on PS1
have'nt finished yet some dragon quest games but they are good :dragon:

if its also considered as RPG i will add all castlevania games where the evolution systeme were added (SOTN(PSX) , GBA ,DS and COD(PS2))

Last edited: