What is your favorite RPG?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,162 happy users since 2014.
Register

Oooffsie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Now that is a bit of a tough question, because there are so many fantastic games. :unsure: But if I'd have to pick out some of my favorites, it would be: Mass Effect (1, 2 & 3), The Witcher 3, Deus Ex (the original, Human Revolution and Mankind Divided), Dragon Age: Origins, Disco Elysium, etc.

Kuromi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Shinobi MMO. A RPG and MMO Together.
Post automatically merged:

Shinobi MMO. A RPG and MMO Together.
And .... naruto RPG!

Prabesh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
mass effect trilogy , persona 3,4 &5( the older games haven't aged well at least for me )
I was surprised myself. It seems few people like patrolling the Mojave these days.
haha this as well .

i am thinking about getting outer worlds cuz its similar to fallout has anyone tried it?

retronina

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Too many to mention, really. But turn based rpg with a good story entices me the most. Trails in the Sky series, anyone?

Trollado

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
LANGUAGE IN PORTUGUESE:

Por mais clichê que possa ser, meu RPG favorito é Skyrim. Bom, não preciso dar muitas informações dele, pois quem nunca ficou com uma flecha no joelho kkkk. Um jogo incrível com um amplo mapa, diversas missões e poderes para se divertir, um jogo com bugs, mas que dá pra relevar e se divertir bastante!

ENGLISH LANGUAGE:

As cliché as it may be, my favorite RPG is Skyrim. Well, I don't need to give much information about him, because who has never had an arrow in his knee hahaha. An amazing game with a large map, several missions and powers to have fun, a game with bugs, but you can reveal and have a lot of fun!

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
It has to be the Kiseki series by Falcom, from the first tittle of the PSP "Trails of the Sky" till our days, their worldbuilding creating a whole continent filling it with nations that each game alternates, was lucky to get to stumbled upon the saga and couldn't be happier.

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Dragon age origins and Oblivion. I'm just about to try the rest of the Fallout games but I liked fallout 3 so I hope they're good too.