What is your favorite RPG?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,242 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mws94

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Depends. When I was younger, BG Dark Alliance but now I'd probably say - Skyrim just for the sheer replayability and mods.

WROSHYR

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
My favorite all time rpg is most likely Fallout: New Vegas, but I love mass effect, elder scrolls, dragon age, and the star wars: knights of the old republic too.
If its an mmorpg its old school runescape!

Denzil

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
My favorite RPG game is Vampires Fall: Origins it's a great game ya'lls should try it out

tenchupower

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really like Grim Dawn. The amazing character progression, the lore, and art design, the intense atmosphere, the music. Really fun game, andon top of all of that, it's endless.

westmoon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dragon Age series. I have all of them (with full DLCs), played them so many times, I memorize almost all convos and choices. But it never gets old.
Also, Mass Effect series. Still haven't played Andromeda yet, tho.
Fallout NV was fun, and Skyrim is not bad but to me, DA and ME always comes first.

AmarSanni

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well, of course Elder Scrolls and any open world game from Bathesda on my list..
The Witcher series is my desert to play with..

As for mobile, Zenonia series and Baseball Superstar series is on the go for me, still has their apps on my phone...

NarukamiRen

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Skyrim, The Dragon Age series, Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny, mostly for the spellcasting system. I tried out Mass Effect as well, but I didn't get far before my laptop crashed.

Lhrn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hmm I have seen some good ones like Skyrim and the pokemon games. My absolute favorite game is Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic. I replay it once or twice a year, I absolutely love the game. I even found out years later that it's gameplay is based on old school dungeons and dragons, which I also got into a few years ago.

Benny The One

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Any RPG that's not a heavy p2w works for me xD
But if I had to make a choice, definitely Pokémon. All of them