What is your favorite RPG?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,338 happy users since 2014.
Register

Baduy

?????????, ????????.
Active User
Member for 5 years
Definitely, world of warcraft. Played this game for more than 15 yrs lol though its a mix of private servers, classic and retail

abby4

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
well final Fantasy, chrono trigger. These are defintely good ones.
the Trails in the sky from legend of heroes were fun...
or the ones from Aldorlea, like millennium or timely intervention...
I also do like the kemco games. like asdivine saga (nice story, some humour and you can get diffenrent endings. )
At the moment I play the shattered hourglass, there you can choose and have good or bad karma, that will influence your party
I prefer the rpgs with a story and an ending (or mutliple endings ;)

But I know not the classic choices, but fun to play

d0v4hk1n

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Favourite RPG? Tough call but if I had to pick one...

It'd have to be Kenshi. Despite limitations, Kenshi is one of the best games I've ever played due to how violent unmerciful the world is. You're not a hero, you're not a villain either, you're just there, trying to desperately survive the harsh continent. HUGE map, active modding community, MANY role play opportunities and the best part: you get to play up to 256 characters, form your own faction with its own sub faction, create your own city, etc... If you're a fan of Fallout 1&2, definitely try this.

Honourable mentions :
(2016 CRPG) Tyranny (Obsidian) has strong mature themes about oppression, colonialism, and war. It's one of the few RPGs where NPCs run away from you in fear due to your affiliation.
The Elder Scrolls II & III (Morrowind).
Fallout 1&2 and New Vegas.
Mount & Blade: Warband.

Wahaya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Skyrim I'm just one of those people who buys a brand new top of the line video game just so that I can look at it then go back to playing skyrim

Aurealia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Anything made by Bioware, truly.
Dragon Age, Fallout, KOTOR, Mass Effect, etc.

but also the Outer Worlds since it fits into the same vein and is bomb af.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Well, not exactly a RPG but the Assassin's Creed series was a mix of action and rpg so, why not?

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Hmm... mine would be Dragon Age Series and Mass Effect
I love it when a game gives us the option to choose what to do in a certain situation and dialogue giving us immersive gameplay and how the ending varies depending on our choices and how the people around us are being affected by said choices. This already exists in Visual Novel which is also a subgenre of RPG, but Dragon Age and Mass Effect enhance it with their open-world setting and engaging world and story.

There are, of course, more games like this for example Fallout 4, Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, Fable series and etc but I just felt they are not the best to me unlike these two series made by BioWare. Oh, I am also not a fan of RPG games that force us to be a certain gender, I mean it's not bad and some liked it still but for me, it is a major turn-off.

I mean for an RPG, let me play the role I wanted to play.

Yashwanth60

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
i enjoy playing fifa career mode by increasing stats in user gameplay customization and win all awards and become a legend
how many have you tried this?