Mod apk What's Your Story?™ v1.19.20 - New Unlimited Gems Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,884 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

What's Your Story?™ v1.19.20

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 461 times

• Don’t just watch it – Live It! If you’ve ever wanted to be in your favorite TV show or movie, then What’s Your Story is for YOU! Every choice you make takes the story in a new direction.

Features of What’s Your Story? for Android:

• Choose your path: Encounter Special Choices to discover who you are. One choice can change everything!
    • Choose who you are: Be yourself and create your avatar for every story! Unlock new outfits and accessories as you go.
    • Choose who you love: Express yourself and who you love in What’s Your Story!

Play BEVERLY HILLS 90210: As the new transfer student at West Bev High, you're already making a splash with the in-crowd: Kelly, Brenda, Dylan, Steve, Brandon and the gang. But the drama's in full swing when a mysterious troublemaker starts posting vicious rumors about your new friends on the school bulletin board. Download now the MOD APK of What’s Your Story? for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Gems (read notes below) <--- [new]
    Free Platinum Pack (read notes below) <--- [new]

Notes
    : Click the + next to the Gems amount at the top-right of the screen and try to buy some gems. The SB Patcher window will appear and you'll get them for free. You can't unlock Story Club. Also, I'm unsure about Tickets. If you open the game for the first time and click to buy tickets, it lets you buy 5 tickets, unsure about how to get more, I guess with Gems you can.

FAQs:
    A:
    HOW DO I CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK? IT GIVES ME ERRORS!
    Q: Simple. Uninstall your facebook app which is the cause of this issue, and you'll be able to succesfully connect to facebook via browser! 🙂 This way you can also link your game progresses to Facebook in order to not lose them when installing a MOD APK.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. Also, this app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ludia.story

Cadz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
im stuck on loading screen after log in(30mins waiting roughly)? is there something i have to do first??

never mind figured it out haha

Shavras

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
It doesn't work for me, it says error on the extraction of the file, apparently my phone doesn't even recognise the file as an apk.. any clue of why is happening?
Edit: sorry nevermind I did it 😅

Last edited:

Silentninja

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the update but mine says cannot open file please help thanks again 🤗

Update: 24/10/19 Have re-read installation instructions and now it is working thanks again and thank you for you help and paitience 😀🤗

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Please guys and girls read the installation instructions. Everything is explained. This update is a lot different from the previous mod versions I released for this game, so it might not be easy the first time, but from now on this is the standard way you'll install this mod, so I'm sure you'll get used to it soon :)

CurlyQ

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you for all your hard work! 😄

Kiab

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks for the update.:)

wintcr

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks for the update and it works perfectly!!

NinaKaterina

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi @Sbenny I wanted to thank you for your work. And also ask for your help. I installed this new update and I am connected to Facebook (but apparently not with Google Play Games) and when I tried to buy diamonds or tickets this is appearing (pic no. 1) and I don't know what to do (cause I already tried connect to Google account and this is appearing (pic no. 2) 🙁 I wanted to note that this was never happening to me before. Please @Sbenny could you help me?

Attachments

vermillonaura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for all that you've done to make this mod possible @sbennywe appreciate it! I'm curious, will you use this approach for all time type apps? I'll be willing to be a tester if you do.

Shepard360

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Work great thanks ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.