📰 News! BUG Reports

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,673 happy users since 2014.
Register

bearheaven

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Your daily inlog for S benny cash not working as from now on. I think it is an bug?

Qaim

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
Hello SBenny, I can't enter numbers in lottery, please fix it

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Since i like beating dead horses over the head (i know i have a problem, don't judge me!!) i'm adding to the SB problem. The amount of SB Points that i have remains unaffected by interactions such as likes (both from posts and/or Inbox). The only SB that i've earned in the last few days, have been from new followers :emoji_cat:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Bugs/error?

Cannot buy/add to cart The Lottery on SB Shop.

It said;
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This item is unique, and you already have one of this item in your cart.

But the cart is empty......
If not in your cart, check your inventory :)
Post automatically merged:

I can‘t make any changes or delete my posts in public chat View attachment 29639
Edit feature has been re-added. I'll think about introducing deletion again or not, for security reasons :)

I can't buy lottery tickets, it won't let me pick my numbers for the ticket

Also I had to repurchase access to the lottery even though I paid for permanent access already.
Lottery issue fixed! You can now purchase tickets again :)

Since i like beating dead horses over the head (i know i have a problem, don't judge me!!) i'm adding to the SB problem. The amount of SB Points that i have remains unaffected by interactions such as likes (both from posts and/or Inbox). The only SB that i've earned in the last few days, have been from new followers :emoji_cat:
This should be fixed now as it'll now reflect Reactions (👍😍😂😨☹😡) instead of Likes only.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I just tested it with your post above @Hans Bloodsmith and your balance increased by 1.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm slowly taking care of each transaction one by one, some users first gained a lot then lost some, others didn't gain nor lose and some other lost some currency. With over 350,000 users to manage, it's not a simple or fast process unfortunately.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm slowly taking care of each transaction one by one, some users first gained a lot then lost some, others didn't gain nor lose and some other lost some currency. With over 350,000 users to manage, it's not a simple or fast process unfortunately.
Ah, i understand, please don't overworked yourself Boss, we all will try our best to help the community together.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The fact you don't see it in your transaction history or you don't receive a notification doesn't mean you're not receiving the SB Points, please double check, I just liked your post and you gained SB Points again.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As specified here: 🤑 How to farm SB Points at sbenny.com 🤑 SB Points are only awarded if someone likes your thread or your post, conversations aren't mentioned, so it means you don't get SB Points for someone liking your conversation messages.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
They shouldn't have had. I didn't edit the thread about how to get SB Points, it always mentioned posts/threads, not conversation messages.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Hello and good day,
Like others, I too gained "some" SB Points (little more than 25k.)
(I'm not sure but I think, I gained the same amount I have at the bank, at the time.)

But my question is, if I (or anybody) spend those SB Points gained by this glitch, will I (or we) get penalize? If so, how severe is the penalty?

By the way:
This is only a question out off curiosity; I don't promote or support abusing bugs.
Also, sorry for my poor grammar.
Screenshot_1.jpg