How to Install APK and GAME CACHE Android Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,132 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I have a little problem here...
when I'm downloading the apk file it says that the apk is not installed .
how can I fix that ?
and thank you <3
In this case you should try installing "Virtual Android" as explained in the installation instructions of that release.

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
Thanks for the tutorial

Vippie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hii, can you solve a problem for me?
First of all, I would like to thank your community to be this cooperative.
So, the problem is... I've downloaded Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 with both .apk and .obb but it seems like the .obb files with its folder (and yes, I've used the format Android/Folder/obb and not Android/Folder/Folder/obb) are not moving into the "obb" folder sadly. I tried everything to fix it but it is still not working. I'd appreciate if you can reply me back with this.
I'm using Xiaomi Redmi 10A.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hii, can you solve a problem for me?
First of all, I would like to thank your community to be this cooperative.
So, the problem is... I've downloaded Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 with both .apk and .obb but it seems like the .obb files with its folder (and yes, I've used the format Android/Folder/obb and not Android/Folder/Folder/obb) are not moving into the "obb" folder sadly. I tried everything to fix it but it is still not working. I'd appreciate if you can reply me back with this.
I'm using Xiaomi Redmi 10A.
You should try to use a different file manager, as since Android 11, the "obb" folder is no longer accessible through the stock File Manager app which comes with your phone. Try searching on Google Play, some of them still let you access the /obb/ directory :)

Vippie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Sbenny, I think you need "Root Access" to get the .obb files into the "obb" folder. That's what I found so far in Android 11 or above.
Sadly, I do not have a root access phone so which means the other file managers might do the same (not allowing .obb files moved to "obb" folder).
I tried "Explorer" but it seems like it's doing the same thing, not allowing. And I also tried moving the .obb files into obb folder through my Laptop but it's also not allowing.
If you have any other solution for this issue, I'd like to hear and try.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sbenny, I think you need "Root Access" to get the .obb files into the "obb" folder. That's what I found so far in Android 11 or above.
Sadly, I do not have a root access phone so which means the other file managers might do the same (not allowing .obb files moved to "obb" folder).
I tried "Explorer" but it seems like it's doing the same thing, not allowing. And I also tried moving the .obb files into obb folder through my Laptop but it's also not allowing.
If you have any other solution for this issue, I'd like to hear and try.
No, root is absolutely not needed, or I would've mentioned it.