Mod apk {Kemco} RPG Chroma Quaternion Modded/PAID APK + Modded Save {NO ROOT}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,713 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years

RPG Chroma Quaternion 1.1.4g

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Axiom
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 194 times

• In a world with four kingdoms, each colored by a season, where roles are granted by the Quadeities, strange happenings suddenly threaten the peace there. A quest begins to find each one's calling in this intrigued fate and journey through the kingdoms to get to the bottom of the mystery!

Make use of up to three roles per character to enjoy the variety in skills, effects and even costumes. In turn-based battles you can charge special orbs to use Act Over and launch up to four continuous actions. It's fun just to watch the charm of pixel arts in this fantasy JRPG!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• -Mod APK-
    Full Paid APK
    Anti Tamper Bypass {Should allow playing without Virtual Space}

-Modded Save File-
    Max Gold {99,999,999}
    Max Gems {99,999}
    All Premium Items Bought {Gems Transfer between save files, so if you don't want all premium Items, just start a new game.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download & Install Modded APK
    Download SD Data From Link or Via The Game. {If downloaded from my link p[lace in "Android/data"
    Run
    Download and game data needed, then close game.
    Download & Unzip save files
    Copy/Move all files to "Android/data/kemco.execreate.saisikipremium/files"
    Overwrite any files if asked to.
    Run game again, select "Load" to load the modded save or New game just to have max gems {They are shared across save files.}

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Axiom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.saisikipremium

Downloaded 69 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

SAJID

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dear sir this mod to not working no gem and no in app purchase shop appear plz work this out I lost my 200 sb cash this one and asdivine saga

Banebreaker

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm pretty sure the problem here is that downloading the game data overrides the premium gems, so you should use the SD data provided by Axiom instead of downloading the data from within the game.

RadhiN

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
in the end... it works... :)

AllenYu1984

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh yeah! Kemco rocks, thanks Axiom 🎊🎊🎊

AllenYu1984

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Apparently, it doesn't work with out virtual space or original system and SD doesn't recognize and still ask me to download SD and modded save data don't recognize as well. But VMOS works like a charm. But it cannot restore with Titanium Backup, but thanks again Axiom, you're the best 🎊💖🎊💖

momorinviah

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
the error "app not installed" keeps popping up. it won't install. is there any chance that the file may be corrupted?

RadhiN

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
just my speculation... sorry for distrubing you...
had you both @momorinviah and @AllenYu1984 read and follow procedure in "how to install"...
- install apk like usual to device (not install to virtualexposed or similar of it)and open it...
- unzip sd data and place to android/data/
- open the game and download game data (there are popup saying your data corrupted and ask to redownload... so download it)
- copy the save game to android/data/kemco.execreate.saisikipremium/files ... and just overwritten it...
- then had fun with this mod game....:)
if still not work... (i had try install to another device) :
- uninstall game (without delete data & cache)
- install the game
- unzip sd data and place to android/data/
- i dunno to put it... since already download game data before, you can skip this
- copy the save game to android/data/kemco.execreate.saisikipremium/files ... and just overwritten it...
- then done...

adding from myself :
if you wont see any possible ads in all offline kemco games... (based my device realme 6/realme, oppo device in android 10... and may another device)
- open management app
- select "kemco games" (example this game RPG Chroma Quaternion)
- open data usage details
- check disable mobile data and disable wifi
- uncheck background data
- done.. if you had posibly watch ads from kemco games it will without picture or video at all... :)

and more again...sorry for you all....
my reason is the procedure is bit differ than @Axiom mention since there not need to download game data again after you has download it before...😖

Last edited:

momorinviah

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
just my speculation... sorry for distrubing you...
had you both @momorinviah and @AllenYu1984 read and follow procedure in "how to install"... because the procedure is not differ with asdivine saga...
- install apk like usual to device (not install to virtualexposed or similar of it)and open it...
- download data needed... when complete download then close the game complete
- if you had stopped while downloading, dont worry you can close and open it again and it will continue in last you download...(i had same problem too)
- then had fun with this mod game....:)

adding from myself :
if you wont see any possible ads in all offline kemco games... (based my device realme 6/realme, oppo device in android 10... and may another device)
- open management app
- select "kemco games" (example this game RPG Chroma Quaternion)
- open data usage details
- check disable mobile data and disable wifi
- uncheck background data
- done.. if you had posibly watch ads from kemco games it will without picture or video at all... :)

thank you for the detailed reply. i got my way around the error and i installed it, making sure i followed the steps. but the mod only showed unlimited gold, and no unlimited gems.

RadhiN

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
i dunno what happen with your device @kawooo and with @momorinviah device too....
but my mine is like this... about currency 94999 maybe i using it to buy something in shop (weapon's gacha) and i forgot to save it....
maybe you need to ask to sir @Axiom since this mod game released by him...
Screenshot_2021-06-28-08-42-09-38_f1c6356668d97092439ccd2dd940994e.jpg

RadhiN

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I cant do that @Kebab ... I afraid for some reason (legal law especially)...

This morning, i try installing to another device (reno 1) and the result is same as yours even with same procedure... Installing the game, copy sd data to specific place, open the game, downloading game data (there popup saying if your data are corrupt and ask to redownload game data, then i download it) and copy save game to specific place...
No saved game while i open the game and may same result with another comment...
Sad...:cry:

But i resolve it after that by :
- uninstall the game without delete data and cache...
- I installing again the apk...
- Copy and place sd data to specific place(android/data)...
- Then copy the save game to specific place (Android/data/kemco.execreate.saisikipremium/files)...
- usually for an offline game, i make sure the game cant connect with network...
- open the game...
- hopefully there no popup to download game data again since i already downloading game data before
- And done...

and this is the result after i try install to my reno in this morning :
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-06 at 08.31.33.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-06 at 08.31.33 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-06 at 08.31.33 (2).jpeg

If there popup to ask download game data again after you uninstall and install game... , it may posibly saying that your data are corrupt and ask to redownload... You may download again or uninstall the game, install the apk, copy sd data, copy save game and before you open the game, make sure the game not connect with network... Hopefully it works to you @Kebab and other too...

If still not work, you may/should ask @Axiom for help...

Last edited:

Silvaras

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I managed to get the mod to work in very unique way. After downloading the sd data in the game, delete the save data accompanying the sd data files, replace with Axiom's, minus the save data, add the modded save data, move the game folder to downloads, delete the game, reinstall and move the game folder back. Worked like a charm for me.

RingAqui07

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Tried playing the game but the monsters on the Twin Hill has high damage and instantly kills the characters. 🥺 What to do??

RadhiN

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Tried playing the game but the monsters on the Twin Hill has high damage and instantly kills the characters. 🥺 What to do??
random usual enemy or boss enemy/dungeon(the boss in cave after trough twin hill in first quest) @RingAqui07 ...?
because it not happen to me while i play this game...

{Kemco} RPG Chroma Quaternion Modded/PAID APK + Modded Save {NO ROOT} was released by Axiom and 9364 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.