Mod apk Random Space: Survival Simulator v1.12 !! MOD Menu (Unlimited Resources) !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,158 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Random Space: Survival Simulator v1.12

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 89 times

• You suffered a wreck in an unknown system due to spacecraft failure. Everything you have is an emergency accommodation module and a heap of scrap. But by good fortune, you are an engineer and you have a clever pair of hands. Upgrade your habitation, build assisting robots, collect enough resources and build a spacecraft. To come home, you will have to visit all planets to determine your current location. In addition, you need to breathe, sleep and eat – remember about it!
    Design your spacecraft, save every drop of fuel, every tomato sprout and every gulp of air. Nobody knows for how long you will have to stay here.
    Follow planet movement to make a flight at the right moment when they move closer. Build and again build, upgrade, get and remember about your own needs.
    It will be a unique experience for every player – the star system is generated in an unpredictable manner, starting with visual parameters up to physical peculiarities of planets. Methods to survive on every planet differ – required resources available, amount of luminous energy, atmosphere availability, force of gravity, and surface area.
    Tune in the beat of the atmosphere of unknown planets and loneliness.
    I hope you will like this story. However, it depends on you whether the wild space will be friendly with you..

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1. MOD Menu!
    2. No Ads!

MOD Menu Features:-
    1. Unlimited Metals.
    2. Unlimited Organics.
    3. Unlimited Fuel.
    4. Unlimited Energy.
    5. Unlimited Oxygen.

Notes:-
    Due to odd game structure when you add resources within mod menu , it will be added but wont show on Main screen. Gather or Spent some of that resources to see the changes.

Watch The Video For More Information. 📽📽📽

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tavintsev.randomspace

Downloaded 23 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Everything works as stated. Great job, thank you!!

Shadow Of Marethyu

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Worked initially with no issue and was pretty happy.. but now I'm stuck on the license page and it's not logging in so can't play.... F

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Worked initially with no issue and was pretty happy.. but now I'm stuck on the license page and it's not logging in so can't play.... F
Try again now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Hello dear producer. Thank you for your work. the application is successfully installed and running. but the version is not up to date. I present to your information. I wish you success in your new work.

Current Version : v1.12
Newest Playstore Version : 1.17

Device on which the application was tested : Samsung A21-S
Device version : Android 12

Images from mod :

Screenshot_20221211-150919_Random_Space.jpg
Screenshot_20221211-150932_Random_Space.jpg

Yours truly ,
Dwen
Testing Team

Lysonz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I don't know why but I just get stuck at the loading screen even after entering my license because I don't see any login button

Random Space: Survival Simulator v1.12 !! MOD Menu (Unlimited Resources) !! was released by Gourov and 7108 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.