Paid .apk Rpg Raging Loop [Paid APK]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,150 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years

Rpg Raging Loop v1.0.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Khuhuiajdoan
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 150 times

• NOTE: PLEASE READ "How To Install" before unlocking this apk, you need at least 1,7GB to play this game (based on my phone storage, i think the game data is around 1GB, but you need 700mb more to make sure it isn't lagging)

Can you survive by solving the mysteries of the death loop and tragedies?!

When the evening mist comes, that's the sign of a murder ritual "the Feast of the Yomi-Purge" beginning! Repeat the death loop, experience the tragedies, and solve the mystery of paranormal phenomenon.
    A psychological horror visual novel, boldly interpreting the "Mafia/Werewolf".

What awaits at the end of the looping...?

Features
    - Popular "Mafia/Werewolf" game interpreted daringly!
    - Large-scale modern horror & psychological thriller visual novel!
    - To escape from the death loop and the tragedies, make a good use of Scenario Chart!
    - Discover Keys via a looping phenomenon, and unlock new routes!
    - Incredibly voluminous text!
    - Beautiful illustrations!
    - Japanese voice acting (*Can be turned off)

[Supported OS]
    - 6.0 and up
    [Languages]
    - English, Japanese
    [SD Card Storage]
    - Enabled (Save backup/transfer are not supported.)

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Not modded

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Please note, i didn't upload the game data in sbupload, so you need to download the game data inside the app (need at least 1,7GB
    And based on my phone, it have 1GB game data size, so i think you need 700mb more to make sure this game isn't laggy).
    You can also get fail at the middle of the download, but worry not since you can continue from where the error occurred!
    P.s. for those who don't have sb cash, you can watch ads from sbenny and get sb cash for it(up to 3 times a day) and those sb cash should be enough to unlock this apk.

1. Download the APK file from the link.
    2. Download a virtual space and install it. You can choose your virtual space that works for you. But i recommend you to use VirtualXPosed.
    (VirtualXPosed, Dr.Clone, Parallel Space)
    3. Install the APK inside your Virtual Space
    4. Open the game
    5. Download the game data
    7. Play the game

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Khuhuiajdoan and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.ragingloopdeluxe&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Draging+loop+play+store

Last edited:
Downloaded 26 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Skyzfire

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
How to I get pass the license check? It gives me a validation failed the moment I launch the app.

Kirigiri

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I couldn't pass the licence check even tho I installed the app from parallel space

dotritch

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
This game is fire. Thanks.

Rpg Raging Loop [Paid APK] was released by Khuhuiajdoan and 5167 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.