Paid .apk {Kemco/Rideon} RPG Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom Paid APK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,624 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years

RPG Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom 1.10g

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Axiom
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 303 times

• LOOK UNDER MODS TAB TO SEE HOW TO HACK UNLIMITED GEMS & GOLD

Muspelheim, a nation of desert and wilderness, also named as “the Sand Kingdom.” Volker, a blacksmith's son, always dreamed of becoming an adventurer, but he finds himself adventuring aiming to become a court blacksmith at the same time!

Adventure into dungeons, get materials by gathering and looting monsters, then craft high quality equipment. Whether you equip them or display and sell them in your shop is up to you. Find other party members at the Guild and fulfill requests to progress through the story and earn rewards. There are 14 classes, faith selection, and passive skills that grant you free character customization!

The adventurer blacksmith begins his journey!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• *PAID APK REQUIRES A VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT TO BYPASS KEMCO LICENSE CHECK*

No Mods. Just Paid APK

Pictorial On How To Hack Gems & Gold Using GameGuardian
    {Will run if using Virtual Xposed or Rooted Device}

This is here because save hack might not be worth it. I have to create a whole team before I can hack Gold and Gem and I don't think you guys want my random Team pick.

Gems Hack
    Step 1 - Set purchase amount to 30
    01.png

Step 2 - Open GG and search 30 on a "Dword"
    02.png

Step 3 - Set purchase amount to 50
    03.png

Step 4 - Open GG and Search 50
    04.png

Repeat this back and forth until you have 1 string.
    05.png

Step 5 - Change to -5000000 {or something like that. 5mil or so. You don't need more than that.}
    06.png

Step 6 - Return to game and tap "Exchange" it won't show the negative amount you set it to, but it will
    now give you Gems.
    07.png

Gold Hack {Relative Search}
    Step 1 - Search your current "Gem" amount {If you do this at the beginning of the game before the shop opens}
    If your shop is open, Gold is a direct value search.
    08.png

Step 2 - Spend a few Gems & search new Gem value
    Repeat until you only have a few strings.
    The string you need should look like the one in the pic {It will have 2 values, your current and previous}
    That's the string you want. It CAN NOT change your gem value, it always reverts back.
    09.png

Step 5 - Long press that string and then select "Go to the address"
    10.png

Step 6 - Scroll 1 line up, your Gold line is just above the Gem line. You'll see your current Gold amount it Blue
    11.png

Step 7 - Tap the line and it will ask which value you wanna change, select "Dword" then type in the amount of
    gold you want. i.e. 333444555 or something like that.
    12.png

13.png

Step 8 - Change screens or make a purchase to see the change.

Gold Hack {Direct Search}
    Step 1 - Open GG and search Gold amount
    Step 2 - Earn or spend some Gold
    Step 3 - Open GG and search new Gold value
    Repeat til you only have a few or one string{s}
    Step 4 - Change string to what you like {i.e. 333444555}
    Step 5 - Make a purchase or changes screens to see change.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Axiom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.rideonjapan.sandkingdom

Downloaded 92 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
so i can play without root and without virtual space?
No. It's an untouched apk. It requires a virtual space to bypass the license check. No root needed though.

Kikiki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
So to do the gem hack which I assume is the premium currency I need to actually have a few right?
Because the game starts with 0 gem,so I can't even buy anything. The prompt to set purchase to 30 thing is not coming up.
@Axiom

Last edited:

lasn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
You need to install virtual space first to bypass your problem (license check) because this is original file without mods. I myself already try using VirtualXposed and this game works great.

rhenz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not working for me. It says validation failed. Please helpppp 😫😫😫😫
Screenshot_20201204-122418.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Not working for me. It says validation failed. Please helpppp 😫😫😫😫
Screenshot_20201204-122418.jpg

rhenz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've installed virtualxposed and it's working now. Thanks!!

miral29

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Any update about this app? Whenever I run it using Nox 6.6.1.5 Rooted Android 5 & 7, it always show Validation Failed.
Screenshot 2021-01-01 124831.png

AllenYu1984

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm using VMOS with root enabled and use LP to remove license verification but it cannot going to purchase gems, it will always network connection time out so hack IAP with LP is impossible. But GG will still work that Axiom advice, thanks a million 🎊🎊🎊

potatoice

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm using Nox and rooted it but the app still can't run. I tried to install virtualxposed but not installed coz it said that the app is not compatible with my Nox. What should I do?

Edit: Nevermind, I got other problem here. When I click on the display item menu, here's what I got. I'm pretty sure you mentioned "paid apk" there but this is what happened to me:

Attachments

Last edited:

Blazeur22

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello does someone have another source for this? I think the link is dead yet I spent some SB points :(

{Kemco/Rideon} RPG Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom Paid APK was released by Axiom and 19952 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.