Mod apk The Elder Scrolls: Blades Unlimited Gems & Money Hack - OUTDATED

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,983 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
"Password: SBenny.com - Click here for download." I see that and "SBenny.com - Click here for download" doesn't work as the password. Again, clarify what you used that worked? Smh
I've updated the link name. The password is stated in a way everyone will understand.

NavaG8

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please help I cant load my profile. I have lp installed and fully updated. I've reinstalled the game and clear the data and cache but still cant seem to get it to load. I'm using a Note 9. Please help

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Please help I cant load my profile. I have lp installed and fully updated. I've reinstalled the game and clear the data and cache but still cant seem to get it to load. I'm using a Note 9. Please help
Is it stuck on the loading screen? It's normal for it to take a few moments to load but if it takes about 5minutes or longer and still not loading then delete the game data and start the game. Be patient and wait and it should load up. You'll have a quick tutorial then the login screen will show, after that the game will start redownloading the game data. Once that's done use this mod to buy things then uninstall and install the PLAYSTORE version. The things you bought will remain on your account.

Last edited:

Vicky4e

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
the device is not compatible .

HDS12

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Unfortunately it does not work for me.
Tested on S8 + and S9.
LP OK, Uninstalled playstore version, cleaned Cache + Data, installed MOD APK, Logged, downloaded and after that, Loading infinite ....
Reboot device, cleaned again cache + date, result is always the same ... Infinite load.
I did everything that was within my reach and could generate some good results, including creating a new account, but without a hint.
Any idea what else I can do? I would not want to lose my SB Points invested.
Tks!

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Tested on S8 + and S9.
LP OK, Uninstalled playstore version, cleaned Cache + Data, installed MOD APK, Logged, downloaded and after that, Loading infinite ....
Reboot device, cleaned again cache + date, result is always the same ... Infinite load.
I did everything that was within my reach and could generate some good results, including creating a new account, but without a hint.
Tks!
Which version of LP do you have? I used 8.2.7
Try this install PLAYSTORE version run the game and login. Wait for it to finish downloading the game data. Once complete head to the game data folder of the game and rename it to com.bethsoft.blades22 then Uninstall the game and install this mod apk. Then head over to the game data folder and rename it back to com.bethsoft.blades and run the game. Do not delete game data or cache on the first run of the game.

Let me know if this works.
Post automatically merged:

If it works then use it straight away to buy what you need and uninstall it then install the PLAYSTORE version and play the game.

Dowo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Which version of LP do you have? I used 8.2.7
Try this install PLAYSTORE version run the game and login. Wait for it to finish downloading the game data. Once complete head to the game data folder of the game and rename it to com.bethsoft.blades22 then Uninstall the game and install this mod apk. Then head over to the game data folder and rename it back to com.bethsoft.blades and run the game. Do not delete game data or cache on the first run of the game.

Let me know if this works.
Post automatically merged:

If it works then use it straight away to buy what you need and uninstall it then install the PLAYSTORE version and play the game.
Hey, just tried this and I played abit with the playstore version then renamed the game data folder, uninstalled playstore version and installed the APK, renamed folder back and I'm stuck on the loading screen again. :/ Also, Blades.v.1.0.0.750819.b.31.LP is what I downloaded before you changed the price and for some reason I have to pay 666 sbcoins to see the link again when I paid 999 before.

Last edited:

Pendragon834

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
App wont install no matter what I do i want a refund lmao

AnonymousError

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you. This is amazing. Good thing i found this. Hope it doesnt get patched. Dont abuse guys because thats how they find out

catruns

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
i tryed to download the app but its not even coming up at all... i would like a refund of 666 the price of unlocking the app thank you.

sid2304

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tested on S8 + and S9.
Tks!
Same thing is happening with me. Tried everything. Cleared and Downloaded data like 4 times. Still.. No results

Last edited:

Kovaxent

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works but what is percentage that i will get ban from the game? Lol

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@DarkPhantom thanks for this release :) Did you check to see if it works with SB Patcher as well? I'm sure it might solve 50% of the problems above as SB Patcher doesn't have version compatibility issues unlike Lucky Patcher which, if patches a game using a certain version, will also require users to use that version or the hack could not trigger :) Eventually, could you release a SB Patcher alternative version? Thanks :D

Kaitonic

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was excited to try this game but I just lost 666 points due to my phone (Huawei y9}) not compabile with this game 😢
@Sbenny Is there a way to get my point refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.