What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,177 happy users since 2014.
Register

J3sica

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well im new here and basically my name is jesica but i put a 3 in place of a "e" because in my instagram my usser name is curs3d_j3zi you know because jesica is very simple and comun thats all 😎

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I am often called crazy because of my behaviour and i can't deny that :rolleyes:
For the cupcake part that just random word that spring up to my mind, I don't even like cupcakes or any cakes on that matter :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Antpet122885

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello everyone, my username doesn't have the most interesting story, sorry lol.....But dates back to high school wrestling, The seniors at the time called me a Pet Ant......it just stuck and been that way since

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I Dough nut know where I get this strange username of mine it's just came into my head while eating strawberry glaze donut U should try those too they are delicious.

HopefullyAvi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I get easily confused, so it's hopefully me that understands.

To be honest, it's really sounds like self doubt, but it's a personal joke for me!

Tobasco23

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Tobasco - a single from Beck, composed by Ryuusuke, performed by Chiba. From the anime Beck - Mongolian Chop Squad

Limbo27

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I named myself "Limbo27" becaused i got inspired from one ability of Madara Uchiha, and 27 is my luck number 😁

nadia1701

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
nothing special about my username.. just a combination of my one and only real name and my birth date :dinodance:

Shadeslayer7

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well since am crazy about books especially fantasy I loved the series Eragon written by Christopher Paolini when I was young...Hence this name ShadeSlayer which is the nickname of the protagonist. BTW I also know that this name kills😂

Darkangel91

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello my name is Andrew and i am wondering if you or debby can create a hack got nfs no limits please thank you

MrCoco59

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mr: when I was younger it was my first name instead, now I'm a grown up... apparently😆. I changed it to Mr because I found it childish to have your first name in your gaming username, and was not very inspired... lol
Coco: because it's my childhood nickname (not even close to my first name)
59: because that's my region number (in my country regions have names but also numbers), and I guess I like it..?
Not the most exciting name ever lol.