Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Everyone quickly ate their food, Eris sat staring down at her plate. She couldn't hold back the smile that was slowly spreading across her face.

OOC-> @Hans Bloodsmith would you be able to draw me a picture of Zehn and Eris I can use for my profile pic on here? I think that would be really cool.
I doubt i can draw that good..... though i have a picture thats pretty similiar to that....maybe.

BLEACH.full.895656.jpg

Ulquiorra-and-Orihime-image-ulquiorra-and-orihime-36669715-500-375.jpg

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I really like that top one, and I love your drawings, @Hans Bloodsmith. Don't sell yourself short.
Thank you Ms. Cross, i really appreciate that, but i know that my drawing is still decent at best, compared to other, and i dont hate that fact, its just mean i still need to improves myself better. I dont know why but drawing a person seems to be much harder than animals....maybe bacause they seems to have many combination of different expression and body. Hmm

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thank you Ms. Cross, i really appreciate that, but i know that my drawing is still decent at best, compared to other, and i dont hate that fact, its just mean i still need to improves myself better. I dont know why but drawing a person seems to be much harder than animals....maybe bacause they seems to have many combination of different expression and body. Hmm

I completely understand that.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you, i also hope so.... i still think its still a rough sketch. Dint have the right equipment except pen and pencil.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

"Name...him?" He mutter with a raised eyebrow toward her. "....I'm not so sure.... my naming tastes is not the best." He avert his eye to Spot who only look at him questioningly.....He name (usually) twenty meters three headed hellhound 'Spot', you get the point.
"Errr, hey! Little man?" He said toward the Goblin who tore his eye from his faces, sauces dripping from his mouth.
"Do you...have a name?" The Goblin look at him then nodded before continue tearing into a beef.
"......May we know what it is." The Goblin now look annoyed at Zehn's intruption before speak.
"Name I have...Doburogoburirinogarongarsan..." The Goblin said with no diffiiculty before huff and continue his meal.
Zehn only look at Casryth blankly.
".....His name is Dobby." He said with monotone voice before continuing eating his food.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Dobby, That name sounds wonderful. Dobby, what is it that you like to do when you are not being forced into servitude?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The now named Dobby only give a glare toward Zehn before answering Casryth.
"I dont forced...Master is nice...Like This food.... and Mushroom...and Magics! Makes i great, all respect me! Even Elder!" He said (shout) while puffing his small chest.
Zehn only snort at this, yeah sure. A Goblin Shaman can use magics but only at the level of what? Five years old? He doubt he can summon a fireball yet.
"Me is smart, Mastar Sword give me magic...Love It....Look." He then lift his green arm before a little orb of light came and swirl on his hand before shape into a tiny bird.
".....Alright, for a Goblin, that impresive." Zehn voiced, making the Goblin look more prouder. Hmm, it seems the exposure of the Soul of Nypheria increase the magical reverse of a certain creature. Strange why he havent turn into Hobgoblin yet.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Meanwhile.....

Zeref starts moving towards the cave and just as he put one step inside, he is overcome with exhaustion and in the next instant he falls on the ground like a heap just as the cave entrance closes behind him cutting him off from any connection either magical or divine in nature while outside, the monk smile maliciously as he shed his disguise to reveal himself 'Zalam Damis',"Well that went better then I expected, now i have heaven's mightiest weapon, after two days time he will become my own loyal servant, after all that annoying divine aura of his get sucked out by this cave, and then i will finally do what you couldn't do Satan hahahaha, i will kill God and no one could stand in my way" said Zalam Damis as his maniacal laughter echoed throughout the place

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dobby look thoughtfull for a moment before nodding excitedly while looking at the pets.
"Likes animals.....taste good." He said before take another bite into his chicken leg. Spot and Asteria give different reaction, while Asteria give a low growl to the green creature, Spot three heads only nodded in agreement...which earned a backslap from an annoyed Minx.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"They are not for eating, Dobby, other animals are for that. Thosee animals are companions and part of this family," Casryth said with a smile knowing that if he tried to eat them they'd slaughter him.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Goblin only blink before pointing at trio of furry creature with his chicken bone.
"Not food....?" He said before shaking his head.
"Human so fool, dont eat tasty foods. Kekekeke." He mutter quitely to himself only to yip in surprise and pain when a spoon collided with his bald green head, coursety of an annoyed Zehn.
"Talk like that again and i will personally grilled and eating you little vermin." He said before take another bite of his steak. Of course its all a lie, goblins meat taste really terrible and disgusting, even a cooked one, trust him he know.....but the Goblin dint.
Dobby only nodded meakly before continue eating his food, giving a cautious glance toward Zehn few time as he does.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Liam, take the baby!" Casryth yelled as she was ripped into a vision, her body going limp.

DeviousDarkDude

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Liam dove forward and took Ellie from Casryth's arms as her body went limp. "Don't touch her," Liam spoke as the others tried to move closer to Casryth. "She's having a vision. She's fine, but we need to know what she's seeing."

----------------

@CordeliaCross Did you text @SeraphineSanctum too, or just me?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
In her vision, Elektra was at her side. Eris stood at the other and the three of them were chanting a spell but she couldn't hear it, she could only see their lips move.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Only you so far, lol