Mod apk BRITNEY SPEARS: AMERICAN DREAM v2.0.1 - All Items Unlocked, Unlimited Currencies etc (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,134 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Britney Spears: American Dream v2.0.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 14 times

• Make hit songs and climb the music charts as a Pop Star with Britney Spears!

Perform at venues worldwide - from Starbeans, to international stadiums, all the way to Britney’s stage at Planet Hollywood!

Design your own hit single covers with a variety of locations, characters, stickers, and more!

High fashion! Superstar instruments! Adorable pets! Expensive cars! Your own mansion! You can have it ALL!

Beat out other players to secure the #1 chart position and claim exclusive rewards!

Join a Record Label with other aspiring Pop Stars and help each other conquer the music world!
    High-end, immersive tablet gameplay!

Ready to live the American dream? Download now Britney Spears: American Dream MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• All Clothes Unlocked (read notes below)
    All Haristyles Unlocked (read notes below)
    All Items Unlocked (read notes below)
    All Album Stickies Unlocked
    • All album Poses Unlocked
    • All Album Backgrounds Unlocked

Unlimited Money
    Unlimited B-Gems
    Infinite Energy
    Anti-ban

Notes
    : even if an item you'd like to wear appears to be locked or has a price tag on it, you can still wear/use it for free and without having the required level that item says.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.britney

Downloaded 14 times

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
THE BRITNEY MOD! YAY! 🥰
This game is right up there with Kim K: Hollywood and Kendall & Kylie. A glu gem.
As always, @Sbenny Created the PERFECT mod that has EVERYTHING in the game unlocked & unlimited. 💖🌟
The game stopped receiving updates from Glu, and Facebook is no longer supported for saving the game - but with this MOD you don't even need that. Just download, install and play it like you would a game cartridge.
It's so cool to have BSAD in full, the game was so much fun!
Thank you Benny!!!

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just wanted to update @Sbenny - this MOD didn't include game cache (like the Kendall & Kylie MOD). Since Gun recently removed this game from the marketplace, the MOD doesn't work anymore - because without the cache it relies on connecting to the Glu game server which is no longer

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks for the heads up @LoveAlwaysAZ, I'll try to find it. As you unlocked it before the game shut down, do you still have the game cache in your phone by any chance?

UPDATE

I don't think it's the missing game cache. I was able to retrieve it, but the game is not connecting to the game servers as they shut down, which is a separate issue.

Last edited:

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
My apologies if I was incorrect about it being cache-related @Sbenny

That was my deduction - because Glu also removed "Kendall & Kylie" from the marketplace as well. However, that MOD you made still works.

I deduced it was probably because the game cache was also included, so the game files loaded onto the device. Whereas the Britney game didn't have this, and relied solely on the game servers.

I don't know if this helps in any way and I'm sorry I didn't think to fully mention this yesterday 💖

BRITNEY SPEARS: AMERICAN DREAM v2.0.1 - All Items Unlocked, Unlimited Currencies etc was released by Sbenny and 3740 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.