📰 News! BUG Reports

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,340,392 happy users since 2014.
Register

Itachix

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
There's a scroll lag , the old UI was a bit smoother

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello and good day,
Like others, I too gained "some" SB Points (little more than 25k.)
(I'm not sure but I think, I gained the same amount I have at the bank, at the time.)

But my question is, if I (or anybody) spend those SB Points gained by this glitch, will I (or we) get penalize? If so, how severe is the penalty?

By the way:
This is only a question out off curiosity; I don't promote or support abusing bugs.
Also, sorry for my poor grammar.
View attachment 29902
Since you shouldn't have this balance, you shouldn't also use it. Thanks for reporting, I was able to find your (and many other) bugged database entries. If the bug occurs again, please feel free to notify me. I applied a hotfix, hopefully it doesn't happen anymore.
Post automatically merged:

There's a scroll lag , the old UI was a bit smoother
In which pages?

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I was just wondering , some items in the inventory were inactive but I did buy them like Bb codes for example, it doesn't show anymore , does that mean its lost now ?

And I see a notification for "paycheck" .. what is that exactly 🤔

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I was just wondering , some items in the inventory were inactive but I did buy them like Bb codes for example, it doesn't show anymore , does that mean its lost now ?

And I see a notification for "paycheck" .. what is that exactly 🤔
Some items like BBcodes don't show anymore because they have been removed. About BBCode in particular, this functionality is now enabled by default for all users, that's why the item doesn't exist anymore. In the future we plan to add new items, of course. Paycheck is a test I'm running to replace the current "Daily Login". It works the same, but if the test runs fine, I'll implement incremental rewards (example, every 10 days you get 500 SB Points instead of 30).

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Some items like BBcodes don't show anymore because they have been removed. About BBCode in particular, this functionality is now enabled by default for all users, that's why the item doesn't exist anymore. In the future we plan to add new items, of course. Paycheck is a test I'm running to replace the current "Daily Login". It works the same, but if the test runs fine, I'll implement incremental rewards (example, every 10 days you get 500 SB Points instead of 30).
Thank you so much for explaining

qwertyasik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

i have editing my post and this happen.
the thread didn't published and it refund my sbcash .
OK i didn't know a lot of forum server system tho, thanks for read this.

it all removed and not uploaded agan

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
View attachment 29997

it all removed and not uploaded agan
It's a visual bug, your balance isn't changed. I'm working on a fix which will completely remove the notification about the thread being removed when you edit it.

BLMB

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The logo for these alerts aren't appearing. They come out as question marks instead.

qwertyasik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's a visual bug, your balance isn't changed. I'm working on a fix which will completely remove the notification about the thread being removed when you edit it.
yes not uploaded again after being edited

Itachix

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Since you shouldn't have this balance, you shouldn't also use it. Thanks for reporting, I was able to find your (and many other) bugged database entries. If the bug occurs again, please feel free to notify me. I applied a hotfix, hopefully it doesn't happen anymore.

In which pages?
“Latest mods"

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
“Latest mods"
I'm unable to replicate it, I'm sorry. I'm using a Huawei P10 lite (average device) and the page scrolls smoothly. Try clearing your cache :)

The logo for these alerts aren't appearing. They come out as question marks instead.

View attachment 30028
Thanks for reporting, I'll probably add the SB Points icon instead of the question mark.

Tyrant

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey, sorry about this Sbenny. I know a lot of people have already said this but I too got a substantial amount of SB Points.Around 530 SB Points and I might have used 80 of it.....sorry about that, I kind of just wanted to let you know. But good job so far man hahaha 👍

I downloaded it, took me 180 sbcash and when I try to install says there was an error reading installation package...🙁
Hey man, have you tried redownloading it? It might have been interrupted while downloading and that is causing a parsing package error.

Attachments

Last edited:

MigL

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I downloaded it 4 times. And I tried it with 2 different devices. Then I gave up. And no, download wasn't interrupted.

Mitchsj123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for reporting, should be fixed now! Also, you should now be able to reply to your threads.

I think you were referring to the message at the top of the forum, right? If so, I just readded it 🙂
dark_sig.png

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi @Sbenny

When you use the Release an Update (beta) to quick update your MODs (which is very awesome feature)

Name of the game: (Required) comes preloaded as "Undefined"

is that bug or just its set that way?

Nadir

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I got the PM that talked about the Cash bug, however I had over 20k SB Points over a month ago. Now the new forum goes live and you say the my real one is the current? That makes no sense how did I go from 20k over a month ago prior to the forum even being in beta to 16k. I haven't even spent any of my SB Points yet this year.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I got the PM that talked about the Cash bug, however I had over 20k SB Points over a month ago. Now the new forum goes live and you say the my real one is the current? That makes no sense how did I go from 20k over a month ago prior to the forum even being in beta to 16k. I haven't even spent any of my SB Points yet this year.
Personally I think it's best take a screenshot of your "Transactions" and show it to Sbenny.