Mod apk Chapters Interactive Stories v1.3.9 - Unlimited Diamonds & Tickets (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    242
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Finally worked for me. Thanks!

If you are stuck at 'Checking New Books 100%' then try to download a vpn and open the app with vpn on. Worked for me! 👍
(I use Turbo VPN, it's free.)
 

Attachments

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks for this! ♥
Post automatically merged:

Hey @Sbenny

I downloaded both LP and the apk. I already turn off all the switch . But why cant i buy the diamonds? I clicked on the buy button but nothing come out like in your video

I have the same problem! Please help.
 
Last edited:
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks for this! ♥
Post automatically merged:




I have the same problem! Please help.
I had the same problem too at first. What I did was buy tickets first, then buy diamonds priced at $39.99 and not the $99. Also, I tried buying other IAP before buying the $99 diamonds. Restarted the app and worked for me.

Just sharing because it worked for me. Hope it'll work for you too because the stories in Chapters are really great 👍
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
I hope it works
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top