Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.5 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (new)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    130
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thankyou so much for the newest update😍 it's work really great and i'm playing it without sign in my account. I'm so happy😁🌸
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Is it possible to login with a Google account? My FBI account is banned 😭😭😭
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Why 350? I'm sad :'(
 
Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 7 years
If your FB is banned and you want to use Google to sign in, @Dellabrown has a great tip - download the app store version of Chapters, then sign in with your Google account. Delete the app store version and install this mod. After that, you should be able to sign in with Google - I managed to get it done this way.

Edit: this DOESN'T work for banned accounts. If you've been banned while signed in, then you will not be able to use that log in anymore, as far as I know. And sorry, I don't have a workaround for the banned issue.
 
Last edited:
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
If you were previously banned (because you probably used IAP hacks or similar), you have to start a new account. This mod can't unban you, I'm sorry.
How do I do that if the game don't let me in?
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Yes yes. It works great. Im mad cause I have to uninstall it just to sign in from FB. I signed in thru Google before and I guess it doesnt work for that. But per usual ur mod works great. 😍
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much for this Sbenny!!

But unfortunately appears to me that the app is not even stalled in the phone :(
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
THANK YOOOOOU!!
Post automatically merged:

this happened to me because i had the old version installed, if you have it installed too, just uninstall the old version that the new one should install normally
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
If your FB is banned and you want to use Google to sign in, @Dellabrown has a great tip - download the app store version of Chapters, then sign in with your Google account. Delete the app store version and install this mod. After that, you should be able to sign in with Google - I managed to get it done this way.
That doesn't work, helpp??!!
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Well I loved having the app again for a while however this mod just won't work for me I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times also wiped the memory and reset my phone and the app won't even load without getting the account banned and it was working fine with bbwi mod really going to miss this app :( thanks use do amazing work though hopefully someone can come up with a solution like last time. fingers crossed
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks so much!!! Works great for me 😁😁😁
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
im scared to try this mod bc of i've already been banned previous, but i'll let y'all know if it'll work fine for me ugh
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
@Sbenny I love this game, so I appreciate this mod, but why is it so expensive. 350 SB Points is a lot!!! I've noticed that mods on here are beginning to get expensive.

But this mod is awesome!
Post automatically merged:

I tried every trick I know to login with Google but it just wouldn't load. I ended up creating a new fb account just for games, and logged in that way.
 
Boo!
Member for 7 years
@Sbenny I love this game, so I appreciate this mod, but why is it so expensive. 350 SB Points is a lot!!! I've noticed that mods on here are beginning to get expensive.

But this mod is awesome!
Post automatically merged:

I tried every trick I know to login with Google but it just wouldn't load. I ended up creating a new fb account just for games, and logged in that way.
I guess it was a huge work to mod that update, that's why the price.
Thank you for your hard work, Sbenny!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Last Mod worked great. 1.6.4 and nothing was wrong but this one says I am banned which is confusing? Any uhh ideas on this at all? Or something like that?
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
I had 88 diamonds now I have only 38, mod doesn't work
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top