Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.6 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,339 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxxluna

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works well for me, I do have to use a clone app so I'm not banned but as long as I install this over the previous apk it saves my data so I don't have to start any stories from scratch. Thanks sbenny!
can you teach me how to do that?
Post automatically merged:

Works well for me. Though I have to use parallel space just to get off the banned notification and start again, at least it's better than nothing.

Thanks @Sbenny 😊😊😊
Can you teach me how to do that?

vennka

a very angry catto
Member for 5 years
Works great, thank you!

galaxied

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you! :DBoth for the mod and the tag. The tags are so helpful. (y)

Cbb

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I couldn't use Parallel Space because it kept crashing on my phone so I downloaded 'Clone App' it's really easy to use; you just "Add App" and add Chapters to it and then always open Chapters from inside Clone App and it works.

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Dang that was quick... Thank you always for being on top of these updates @Sbenny... You're the best but you already know that... lol... Works perfect...

Runxlucifer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks you worked perfectly, and it didn't ban me when installing this new version like the last time 😁

TrishL0330

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the tag and update sbenny! It works great! 👌

heongae

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
It takes diamonds from me when I make a diamond choice. I saved up to 500 diamonds and there are now only 460 left. Is it only free choices if you have no diamonds?
Why you guys don't read de MOD Features box, really 🤗

Pls read it, if u have diamonds when u take the premium choice your diamonds gonna dicrease but even if u have 0 diamond u can still purchace premium choices, its simple

Ps: srry my english its bad xd

Attachments

Shandalara

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Why you guys don't read de MOD Features box, really 🤗

Pls read it, if u have diamonds when u take the premium choice your diamonds gonna dicrease but even if u have 0 diamond u can still purchace premium choices, its simple

Ps: srry my english its bad xd
Pls don't be so condescending. I am not "you guys", I did read it. That was the first thing I checked.

It does not say anywhere that it decrease. But it does literally state Free Shopping, Unlimited Diamonds and that you can purchase even when you are on 0. So it is a bit misleading. Would help a lot if it would state the decrease.

heongae

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Pls don't be so condescending. I am not "you guys", I did read it. That was the first thing I checked.

It does not say anywhere that it decrease. But it does literally state Free Shopping, Unlimited Diamonds and that you can purchase even when you are on 0. So it is a bit misleading. Would help a lot if it would state the decrease.
Yes i know but the diamonds decrease anyway, it's a bit annoying but i think it's ok and the mod works pretty well 😊😊 i hope u enjoy the game
and sorry if I was a little rude, that was not the intention 😔

Shandalara

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes i know but the diamonds decrease anyway, it's a bit annoying but i think it's ok and the mod works pretty well 😊😊 i hope u enjoy the game
and sorry if I was a little rude, that was not the intention 😔
Thanks for apologizing :)

I enjoy the game a lot. I hope you enjoy it as well. And I appreciate the mod and Sbenny.

It just took me a long time to save up all those gems, so I can play the game not modded when there is a new update. Just like a squirrel saving for the winter.

The only thing I am saying is that it would be nice if the description could have that little side information. Will skip this mod for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.