Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.6 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,613 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix927

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know why i can't use Premium choose and also clothes(diamond) I click at Premium choose and it's said : "Connect time out.Please make sure you're connect to Network" Can someone help me out of this problem?

TrangNguyen

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think it's because we use the Mod. And the Chapters publisher is quite quick to detect such cases. Not only is it unable to make premium choices, but new chapters have not been updated since yesterday. We can only wait for Sbenny to find a solution.

redloow

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey, thank you so much for the mod. However, there is a little problem and I do not know how to fix it.
After a while, when I try to buy diamon choices it says there is no connection and it only works if I actually have the amount of diamons required to buy the choice.
If you have any idea what I could do to fix this I'd appreciate a lot.

Kiuuby

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well there is one more way to get the Diamond choice if u dont have enought diamonds... Watch the ad.
Screenshot_20200108_142922_com.mars.avgchapters.jpg

gabijata

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah, but its limited. After few adds I have to wait 6+ hours now :eek:
Screenshot_20200108-191338_Chapters.jpg

Jk6

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
The mod is not working for me. As soon as I ran out of diamonds & choose a premium choice, it says "Network Connection timed out" & doesn't let me play anymore. Please help!! :cry::cry::cry:

paradise

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well...even with the trick with using ur points to buy diamonds these chapters are so expensive. Like wth.even with over 500 diamonds I still cant finish 4 chapters and I'm on the last chapter of the book. More than half way done. And cant afford to even say my vows. Pleaseeee fix this.

Ivorykim

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The premium choices is not working on me. When i want to click on it it showed connection error, and it consumed my diamonds ☹ can you please fix this? Thank you so much for this amazing work, i really wish you can fix this problem, thank you!

Blondie3412

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm getting the same network message. 😔 Please, oh gods of sbenny, update this game. I play it everyday and seriously miss it. 😊. This site totally rocks!! ❤ ❤

BabyCarr0t

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes! It's doing that but now it also seems that I'm not able to use choices that cost gems? It keeps saying there's a network issue
Post automatically merged:

Having this same issue

Last edited:

devolore

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same here. If you have enough gems for premium choice it works, otherwise you get the error " Connection timed out. Please make sure you're connected to Network." Books update fine as well.

gabijata

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yesterday after watching bunch of ads I had to wait 6+ hours, but today I have to wait 16+ hours??? :eek:
😥🥺🥺

82080991_2995106433938746_2140440021893644288_n.jpg

Episodejaneh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Same problem here. They problably fixed Benny's hack already 😡
Let's wait if any of our "Heroes" ☺ will update the mode and help us again 😉

Last edited:

heongae

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey guys, encountered a problem today, I was trying to use a diamond for my choice but it won't let me. My internet connection is on and still won't allow me to do it. I attached a screenshot so you'll see. Please help, thanks
Same as me

Status
Not open for further replies.