Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.6 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    238
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
I'm also having the 'connection timed out' error when I tap a premium choice, in any book. It's likely that this release of the mod is outdated, and we'll just need to be patient for Sbenny to hit us with the new hotness.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Same issue with connection timed out. Hope it gets fixed.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Same connection problem here. Please fix it!
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
It's not working for me every time I try to make a premium choice it says no network connection but my wifi is connected
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm also having the 'connection timed out' error when I tap a premium choice, in any book. It's likely that this release of the mod is outdated, and we'll just need to be patient for Sbenny to hit us with the new hotness.
Agree, just be patient waiting sbenny with new mods
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Yep, same issue as everyone on here. I'm sure we'll receive an updated mod from sbenny soon. Lets just be patient and wait ✌🤗
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Any updates on this also would love the link NightBallad please l attempted to send a message but l think it didnt work
 
Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years
I am having a issue with chapters while playing it, it keeps telling me that connection timed out check network connection (I'm connected to my Wi-Fi) if anyone knows of something that works legitly works then tell me by posting screen shots or unless I gotta wait for a update to be made
 

Attachments

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hope Sbenny find a solution!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Connection error :cry:
 
Last edited:
Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years
can you post screen shots on how to do this clone app you're talking about that you use in order to have chapters work for you.....
 
Last edited:
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you @NightBallad it works removing the cost from the choices but u still have to have diamonds to skip or watch the video after each chapter. Still better than nothing! Thank you
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Anche io ho problemi con la connessione speriamo che @Sbenny risolva subito.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top