Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.6 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    238
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I cant seem to click the premium choice help pls.. it works perfectly fine when i played it but now it doesnt work now :((
Post automatically merged:

Sameee :(
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
How do you clone the app?
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hi can you message me pleaseeeeee.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
everytime I download an upgraded version it never works for me, it doesn't load no matter what I do, and I keep losing my SB Points for nothing
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
My account has been banned yesterday. Could it be any sadder 😭
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
How can ? Which mod you use ??
Post automatically merged:

How can ? Which mod you use ??
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I've just found this again after neglecting the previous update for a long while. Can't wait to get back into it, thank you so much!! 😍

Edit: Oh, damn. Just came across the connection issue problem :O
 
Last edited:
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hey Sbenny jus the letting you know that the diamonds are not working.
Have a good week.
Post automatically merged:

Hey Sbenny jus the letting you know that the diamonds are not working.
Have a good week.
Post automatically merged:

Hey Sbenny jus the letting you know that the diamonds are not working.
Have a good week.
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Didn't work for me
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Please fix this has been down and not working for sometime
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hi when I try to select one of the premium choices it tells me that my network is failing even though I have a perfectly good wifi signal, please help!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
I sent you a message...see if you got it..
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Just some heads up, there is version 1.6 8 of game so the mod from other site doesnt work. We have to wait until the mod is updated.
Post automatically merged:

Actually I think they are having some issues with game since even original game doesnt work. I get server fail constantly.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top