Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.8 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    101
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you so much 🙏
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Yay thank you so much!!!!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
All features are working, you will only need to watch the ad at the very start of a new episode. Remember to uninstall the old application before installing the new one.

Banned users can use the application without parallel square. Unfortunately, the progress is all gone. So it will be a fresh start.

Regardless, I'm thankful for the update. Thank you 😊
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
It's working perfectly, thank you very much!
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
I still keep having a resource download error what should I do I really want to play this game please anyone help meeeee 😭😭😭
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
I just opened the app again and it worked! Hopefully it stays working for a while!!!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
It's working ♥♥😘😘😘😘
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks @Sbenny!!! It's working great, so far! I love that it doesn't deduct diamonds anymore. I'm so glad I found this site!!!
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Why am I getting "please check your network" for diamond choices if I don't have enough. My WiFi is not the problem.
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
It works but if I dont have the diamonds to skip having to watch ads then I cant. It doesnt show what the diamond choices are either but it works. Thnx for the update.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Everything works great! Thank you so much!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top