Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.7.1 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,175 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous2020

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
if you have it the original app installed ANYWHERE in your device, it will not install. i learned this because i tried to install the apk on my phone, but under a different user on my device. i had to log into the user that had the original app and uninstall it. then it worked.

Mazegamez

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you again!

sima45048

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please what parallel space app do to remove the abnormal message

Isabella Bintesa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello,
How can I install this to an iOS ?
Post automatically merged:

Hey, how did you install this on an IPhone ?

Last edited:

Gameplaygameplay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Is anyone stuck at the loading page? I can't seem to load beyond 73percent.

anonymous2020

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can't sign into my account. I have an existing Chapters account registered with Google that I use for writing stories. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Ricchaz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It worked for me now. What happened that changed is I download something called SAI so I could download journey game. But then I couldn't play this after. So I just deleted SAI and it worked.
It worked for me!

NyAsagi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works fine but are the diamond choices unlocked? I noticed I didn't come across any when there should have been.

Avery Poppy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It stopped working for me and I don't know why. Now, after I complete the first chapter of any story the screen shows the message "Here's an ad from our sponsors." I touch it to continue but instead it brings me back to the pink page with the "Make sure this mod apk is safe" message I have no choice but to select it, then whole this starts all over. I can not continue on to chapter 2 with the story i started with. I just keep going in circles with this.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this, because it work for about 2 weeks before I ran into this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.