Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.7.8 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 โ€” why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    121
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 8 years
Tnx Debby ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
You are the best ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜
 
Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Hi I logged into the game and it said it was out of date To update in the store. Then it said my account was abnormal and that it was closing it. I'm new here does that mean I've been blocked?
 
Last edited:
Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much! I appreciate your help! ๐Ÿฅฐ
 
In Love Lv4๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 8 years
Thanks so much Debby, you're the best!
 
Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 7 years
Perfect as always. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ Thank you ๐Ÿ˜
 
Addicted Lv3๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 8 years
@Debby Exceptional Mod๐Ÿ’– as always! U r my hero๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸŒผ
 
Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 8 years
Thank you! Works great. :)
 
Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much!!
 
Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 7 years
I have the same problem. Have you perhaps found a way to make it work?
 
Addicted Lv3๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 10 years
Thank you very much! โ™ก
 
Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 7 years
it's works great .. thankz 4 da update.. ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป
 
Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 7 years
Thank you, thank you, thank you ! I hate that I love this game. But I kinda need it...
 
Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 7 years
Thank u so much
 
Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 9 years
I have a question. I already have this download the mod and game cache. When I do the update do I just download the mod apk on top of the other mod apk? Or do I have to download the game cache over again?
 
Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 7 years
Thank you debby, this works fine :D
 
Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 8 years
Thank you again Debby โ™ฅ
 
Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 7 years
Thanks Debby. You are the best.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top