Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.7.8 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    121
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I can't install it, the installation just finished with "not installed" :confused:
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you! 😊
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
I can't install it, the installation just finished with "not installed" :confused:
I have a similar issue. I tried to install and receive the error "App not installed."

UPDATE: I was able to install it. I had to uninstall a much older app version that was still working for me. Unfortunately, I lost all of my progress, but at least the ads between chapters now work and don't force close the app. In fact, I was able to use it without Parallel Space (WOOT!).
 
Last edited:
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you as always 💕💕
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you Debby! :)
 
unknown error
Member for 8 years
the ad block part of the mod dont work, :/

and i have a question have you guys ever connected to facebook and got banned? i want to save my progress but worried about ban
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I keep getting this error and my internet is fine, I uninstalled and unpacked the obb file on the right place over and over again
Any fix?
Post automatically merged:

I keep getting this error and my internet is fine, I uninstalled and unpacked the obb file on the right place over and over again
Any fix?
 

Attachments

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Yes, you do, because the moderators have to do a lot of work to crack the new updates.
Post automatically merged:

I had to create a brand new fb account, just for this game.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I logged on and all of my progress was gone, is there somehow to prevent this or fix it?
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Omg thank you
It's finally worked
And if someone have problems with ac banned try to install original app then sing up in it with Google it's helped me
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I uninstalled precedent's version, I put the Game Cache in the Obb of SD Card. But I still don't able to enter with my google account. Someone helps me? Please 😭😭😭 @Sbenny
 
Last edited:
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank You For the update.. =))
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the update! :love:
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks! Everything works fine. Just a question tho, why can't I create a new chapters account? Or is it really that way?
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much it worth every SB Points! So good in this corona summer days 😋 yumm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top