⭐ VIP mod apk DomiNations 3.5.350 - VIP MEGA MODs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,953 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcaleb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK DomiNations 3.5.350 - VIP MEGA MODs

Primal1983 said:
Anyone has an idea about the fact i can;t load my save game from my google account into this mod?
I have same problem. When I install game from play, I connect to my accont and I can continue. But When I instal the mod, try click on connect to accont, only blick loading gplay and finish, without connect.

emper

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Attention, fast upgrade to industrial age has a high chance of ban

PineSmokes

Novice Lv1️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years

xcaleb said:
Primal1983 said:
Anyone has an idea about the fact i can;t load my save game from my google account into this mod?
I have same problem. When I install game from play, I connect to my accont and I can continue. But When I instal the mod, try click on connect to accont, only blick loading gplay and finish, without connect.

You must install the original version and log in, then install the mod over it. I do believe one of the files had issues connecting for me but I'm using the Alternative Final Mod 2 and it's working fine on BlueStacks2 and my T-Mobile Note 3. Try out that file if you haven't yet and make sure your account is logged in before you install the mod.

xcaleb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years

PineSmokes said:
xcaleb said:
Primal1983 said:

You must install the original version and log in, then install the mod over it. I do believe one of the files had issues connecting for me but I'm using the Alternative Final Mod 2 and it's working fine on BlueStacks2 and my T-Mobile Note 3. Try out that file if you haven't yet and make sure your account is logged in before you install the mod.
I tied it, but without success. I instaled original game from Gplay, login without problem. Than I tried install mod and mod is impossible instaled for error: install parse failed inconsistent certificates. I tried all packages of mod and same error.
Than I tried uninstall game and again install and same error. Than I uninstalled all bluestack2 and installed it again and during instalation mod same error

PineSmokes

Novice Lv1️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years

xcaleb said:
PineSmokes said:
xcaleb said:

I tied it, but without success. I instaled original game from Gplay, login without problem. Than I tried install mod and mod is impossible instaled for error: install parse failed inconsistent certificates. I tried all packages of mod and same error.
Than I tried uninstall game and again install and same error. Than I uninstalled all bluestack2 and installed it again and during instalation mod same error
And you rooted BlueStacks with BlueStacksEasy? Also you installed Xposed and Lucky Patcher correct? You need these things if you don't have them or need links I have the files on hand.

xcaleb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years

And you rooted BlueStacks with BlueStacksEasy? Also you installed Xposed and Lucky Patcher correct? You need these things if you don't have them or need links I have the files on hand.[/quote]

Thank you for your advices. Now is all OK.
(I used bluestacks2 with kingroot, etc. Now I reinstalled to version of bluestack v0.9.xxx and then I used bluestackseasy, xposed and lucky patcher according manual)

PineSmokes

Novice Lv1️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years

xcaleb said:
Thank you for your advices. Now is all OK.
(I used bluestacks2 with kingroot, etc. Now I reinstalled to version of bluestack v0.9.xxx and then I used bluestackseasy, xposed and lucky patcher according manual)
BlueStacks2 works perfectly fine right off their site and you don't need king root that never works for me for version 2. BlueStacks Easy v3.5 is how you root, you select KitKat, then method 1, then check unsquashed file system and it'll work. My friend had an issue but he realized it was because he needed to open BlueStacks at least one time not sure exactly when because I always open it during these steps out of habit. Then Xposed and Lucky Patcher like you did. I wouldn't use an old version since I know I don't have to :)

Xenohart

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years

Thanks! :D

sami8j

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years

i like this kind of game

nice work

keep going

doodgee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years

Thank you for updates sbenny !

urislav

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years

Sbenny,in VIP Alternative Mod there is a problem with Generals activation!! Can you fix it please?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Mod fixes & changes will be done in the next version update. I can't handle so much tasks every day sorry :(

Xenohart

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years

I tried the no root version but it says "Application not installed".

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Xenohart said:
I tried the no root version but it says "Application not installed".
Follow the installation instructions provided.

kendo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years

Next version will be available soon. Be patient guys.

Xenohart

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years

Just wondering. When I get banned, does changing my IMEI restore my progress or do I have to start from scratch?

Status
Not open for further replies.