⭐ VIP mod apk DomiNations v3.1.310 Sbenny's MEGA MODs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,777 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Sbenny, final mod is randomly closing the dominations app. It happened many times...

Also Free Mercenaries/Blessings Creation is not working. Not going in minus, real crowns are spent :)

p.s. pls dont shoot the messenger

KiTTo213

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Help I can't install, it says could t install be case of conflicting packages

KiTTo213

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
I uninstalled dominations cleared everything and re installed from play store to start fresh, or does this not require the clean version?

squall yeh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Using the final MOD,

various closed and crash occurred in the general fight is finished, and the World War reconnaissance attack,

other someone like this?

or Only I still have this problem?

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years
mhroodi said:
so elite mode is good for war only?
I honestly don't know, I really don't play this game. Sbenny would be the one to ask. :p

aleki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
I have the same problem with final mod...

squall yeh said:
Using the final MOD,

various closed and crash occurred in the general fight is finished, and the World War reconnaissance attack,

other someone like this?

or Only I still have this problem?

Rypmav

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Well I now dont see an attack option for World war and the game crashes alot with the final Mod.
. let me try the elite mods and hope its not the same. I miss the attack mods, considering somehow everyone else has the mods that do total damage.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Is there any particular action you do before the game crashes? I played about 35 minutes the final mod before releasing it and it wasn't crashing, so if you try to explain in detail why do you think it does happen, I can try to fix it.

Regards

KiTTo213

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
It crashes on me as well, I just hoped it had the tactics radius maxed.

aleki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Sbenny, there is no particular action. even if dont do anything its crashes after 3-4 mins

Rypmav

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
Is there any particular action you do before the game crashes? I played about 35 minutes the final mod before releasing it and it wasn't crashing, so if you try to explain in detail why do you think it does happen, I can try to fix it.

Regards
When I was scouting bases and when i was in battle it crashed... also mercs still cost crown ... and I'm unsure as to what attack boosts we have

Thank you

Rypmav

Status
Not open for further replies.