Mod apk Dr. Panda Town: Vacation v1.3.2 - Fully Unlocked Game & In-App Purchases (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fleubo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works but I deleted it anyway. I'm getting an ad after app opens about Sbenny which isn't ideal because you have to click a button for it to go away. Explain that to your toddler so they can just play on their own.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Works but I deleted it anyway. I'm getting an ad after app opens about Sbenny which isn't ideal because you have to click a button for it to go away. Explain that to your toddler so they can just play on their own.
While I understand your concerns, are you also gonna ask game developers to remove the "Start" or "Settings" buttons, as well, and make the game start automatically? My message has a single selectable button which is the only thing you can press and after that, the game will proceed regularly. You can even tap outside the message box and the game will still proceed as well.. anyhow I'm not going to go against you, just had to share my thoughts about it.

Fleubo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
While I understand your concerns, are you also gonna ask game developers to remove the "Start" or "Settings" buttons, as well, and make the game start automatically? My message has a single selectable button which is the only thing you can press and after that, the game will proceed regularly. You can even tap outside the message box and the game will still proceed as well.. anyhow I'm not going to go against you, just had to share my thoughts about it.
I'm sorry, you're right. I'm gonna give it a try with the kids. They do tend to be smarter than we think.
Thanks for all the modding, I really appreciate it! Trying to get the Dr Panda stuff conplete since they absolutely love the games

Dr. Panda Town: Vacation v1.3.2 - Fully Unlocked Game & In-App Purchases was released by Sbenny and 8505 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.