Mod apk Gardenscapes – New Acres 4.30 Apk + Mod (Unlimited Coins)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,385 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years

Gardenscapes – New Acres v4.30 v4.3.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: unknown

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Gardenscapes is an addictive entertaining casual game to let you build your dream garden in Gardenscapes for free!

Features:

Restore and decorate the garden to the perfect.
    Discover different characters including Austin your butler and a cute dog.
    Different parts with different structures such as fountains and mazez.
    Engage with other users via Facebook.
    About Gardenscapes
    Gardenscapes (Package Name: com.playrix.gardenscapes) is developed by Playrix and the latest version of Gardenscapes 4.3.0 was updated on Apr 8, 2020. Gardenscapes is in the category of Casual with the feature Simulated management and Stages clearing, etc. You can check all apps from the developer of Gardenscapes and find 152 alternative apps to Gardenscapes on Android. Gardenscapes is listed in Top 10 Free Offline Android Games to Play Without Internet. Currently this app is for free.
    In Gardenscapes your goal is to restore the garden to its perfect condition. You need to take a lot of coins and stars to get materials to decorate your garden. To earn coins and stars you need to complete different match-3 games in which you need to combine at least three identical items to clear them. You have different tasks everyday to improve the garden. In addition, new game modes are continually added in each update so you can keep enjoy Gardenscapes for a long time.

Gardenscapes 4.3.0 Update
    NEW EVENTS
    - Decorate the garden and get an Easter-themed mansion redesign
    - Collect Easter eggs in levels to win great prizes in mid-April
    - Help Robbie renovate a lake house at the end of April
    STORYLINE
    - Find an old seaplane and create an open-air museum
    - Meet Roger the parrot
    ALSO FEATURING
    A Happy Coupon offer: twice as many coins for purchasing any kit in the Garden Shop

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited coins, Money increases as you spend it.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Darom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playrix.gardenscapes&hl=en_US

MaysaMM

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The whole apk does not work for me, when i try to instal it gets stuck at 90% and it says app not installed.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you can install it on your device, it doesn't means this app doesn't work, I tested it and it worked fine. Now, I'm sorry it didn't for you, if you could share infos about your device and os version it could help resolve your trouble.

Also check this post and tell me if it helped you.

MaysaMM

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a samsung galaxy s10 with android version 10, i have deleted the google play protect like you sugested in the other post but that did not work for me as wel. Do you have any idea what else i could try?
Post automatically merged:

And i have like 74 gigabite of free internal memory

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
There's nothing to delete, just deactivate google play protect option. Is your phone rooted ? Did you follow the blue coloured steps below ?

Making sure that Google Play Protect is active requires a few more steps. Access your phone’s settings, then go to Google, then to Security and finally to Google Play Protect. (The feature may also be called Verify Apps.) You can enable or disable the service on that page.

Depending on your phone, Google Play Protect may or may not have activated itself automatically, so just make sure it’s toggled on. (The scanning feature may be labeled as "Scan device for security threats" on your device. If you choose not to use it, you’ll be rolling the dice with just about any app beyond the Google suite.

You can also choose whether or not to share your data with Google. By default, the feature, labeled as "Improve harmful app detection" on some phones, is disabled. If you choose to enable it, you can console yourself with the knowledge that even if you didn’t activate it, Google is tracking you in plenty other ways.

MaysaMM

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have tried installing this apk with the split apks installer, i thought it might work this way but it says cannot instal this app because it conflicts with an already installed app with the same package name, i dont know why because i have searched through all of my folders in my device storage and my sd card but i cant seem to find anything woth the same name. I have homescapes also the modded version from this site wich is by the same developer as this game but i dont understand why that should be a problem.
I am not an expert just a mod player so any advice is welcome, i shall change my vote in the poll because i was to quick to judge and it is clearly my problem that this apk does not work for me and not the fault of the apk.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok, I think I understand your problem now, you need to uninstall previous game version, before installing the one provided here, otherwise there's a conflict, original game and modded game doesn't work well together, it's not a regular update.

Check the how to install tab on this post.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

MaysaMM

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have already uninstalled every other version of the game ( the previous i played was the modded version by Debby ) i have not played in a long time because i was waiting for the update by Debby.
I have also searched through my folders manually trying to find any folders that were left behind but i cant find anything.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Not easy to guess what's going on there. Do you use Lucky Patcher ?

You could try to install regular play store version, check if it works then uninstall it for removing game files properly.

MaysaMM

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I dont have Lucky Patcher ( dont even know what it is😅 ).
And i have tried the playstore version and it goes up to 100% when installing but then it says cant instal try again later.
Im not really sure what the problem is. Obviously it is some problem in my phone but i cant figure out what exactly🤔. I really appreciatie you trying to help me❤!!! If you dont have any other advice, i think i might just give up 😔

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
One ultimate solution would be to hard reset your phone, it would make it brand new again, solves problems but you would lose everything on it, so If you do so, better makes a backup of your phone with Samsung kies on your pc. Also remove sd card if you have one because it will be erased too.

weltall2

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It sadly did not work for me either. For me too it got stuck at almost the end of the install and then said failed. I can assure you I have never, ever, installed in any way gardenscapes before. I just recently found homescapes is a nice time killer and looked for it, but since the version found here had infinite stars, I decided to go for this one, since instead it had infinite coins.

With that said, install just did not work.

I have an LG G6 with android 9.

-Edit-
Ok, got it also from my second reliable source and it does the same thing. Do you maybe have your phone rooted? It might only work on rooted phones.

Last edited:

MaysaMM

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
No my phone is not rooted, i also do not want to root my device. I have decided to let it rest for now and i will try again with future updates. I do not want to reset my device because im simply to lazy to make backups and set up everything in my phone again.😜

weltall2

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry Maysa, I was talking to Darom. I do not have my phone rooted either, which is why I guessed since it work for them, it is probably cause their phone is rooted.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Heya weltall2, my tablet isn't rooted either, so that's kinda weird it worked for me and not for both of you guys.

You have tested with original game from google play and it also didn't work on your phone, so problem is not related to this modded release.

Last edited:

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I downloaded it again for from my sb link, and installed it without problem.
Screenshot_20200501-184412_Package installer.jpg

domengglobe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It worked fine for me. Unlimited stars, and Infinite coins.

At first I had issue with parsing package. Third tries it worked. I always install the original version from playstore, uninstall and install the modded version. You know to check if my progress is saved before installing the mod since the previous mod was outdated and played it offline.

Anyway my phone is rooted.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.