LP mod apk Girl Group Inc: Love Kpop Idol v1.2.83 LP MOD APK Free In-App Purchases (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,548 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years

Girl Group Inc: Love Kpop Idol v1.2.83

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ifethenovelist
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 66 times

• In the game you will be a company CEO and after scouted a few idol and create your own girl group, you will try to save your company from bankruptcy!

Girl Group Inc : Love idol agency is a simulation game in which the user will be able to play as the CEO of an idol label company.

You will play as the new CEO of a small idol agency on the brink of bankruptcy
    to uncover hidden potentials of idols and raise the company idols into stardom.

Depending on your skill and belief in management systems, your idols can become a world-known superstar or disappear wordlessly into a sea of idols.

How to play

1) Search the streets and scout many talented trainees

2) Train your idol in a variety of skills such as vocal, dance, comedy, acting, stamina, and intelligence

3) As new levels are achieved, you can raise your fandom through a variety of different broadcast requests

4) Raise the company funding by creating a popular girl group and managing the sales of album, goods, and concert tickets or attend different auditions to maximize your profit.

5) Help grow your company by different investments available by enhancing buildings and hiring different trainers as your idol and company grow.

6) By listening and giving advice and accepting requests of the idols, you will be able to build a relationship with your company idols. Girl Group Inc: Love Kpop Idol APK is the best possible choice for those looking for Simulation, Management, Tycoon, Casual, Single player, Stylized, Anime, Offline apps.

7) You will also be able to raise the support of your stockholders through interviews from a variety of different sources. Being a hacked app, you might think Girl Group Inc: Love Kpop Idol is complicated to install or unsafe, but it's not! Girl Group Inc: Love Kpop Idol APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you.

8) Your company fame will rise with each trophy earned during the annual end-of-year ceremonies

9) Create different units and expand out overseas to release albums or go on a world tour to manage and grow your idols
    Ready to play? Download now Girl Group Inc: Love Kpop Idol APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free In-App Purchases

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appplus.idolstarGooglePlay&hl=en&gl=US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dlove+idol&pcampaignid=APPU_1_5LjIZNeFApuxhbIPnK6fwAk

Last edited:
Downloaded 24 times

Ife

Member for 5 years
If you're unable to Access the shop, pls make sure Lucky Patcher is running in the background. If it still doesn't work then follow the method provided in the link below:

Ife

Member for 5 years
@AnnaEnea Hi. Both threads are still in the game released section. Pls delete this one. I accidentally posted the same game twice

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Ife

Member for 5 years
Link replaced

Hnb04

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello! Tried installing it but this error occurs:

INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed collecting certificates for /data/app/vmdl625513082.tmp/0.apk: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl625513082.tmp/0.apk using APK Signature Scheme v2: Failed to parse/verify signer #1 block: SHA256withRSA signature did not verify

;-;

Ife

Member for 5 years

INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed collecting certificates for /data/app/vmdl625513082.tmp/0.apk: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl625513082.tmp/0.apk using APK Signature Scheme v2: Failed to parse/verify signer #1 block: SHA256withRSA signature did not verify

;-;
Oh, boy. Try using the alternate method on the APK file. And pls update your lucky patcher if it's not up to date.

KrayKrayAlly

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
In regards to installing the app, for anyone who is having trouble downloading the APK, please download the alternative way like the author/releaser suggested. It worked for me so it may work for you :giggle: ! First, thank you for the modded apk @Ife. The game itself opens and works properly but when I try to make an in-app purchase the game goes black/blank and it takes me to my home screen but I can hear the game in the background so it doesn't "close," so I have to close the app and open again. What I tried before it went blank was to buy starcoins, should I be trying to purchase something else that'll work with the mod?

EDIT: In-app purchase working for me now, I just missed a step "update patch in already patched application." 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: Ife

Ife

Member for 5 years
In regards to installing the app, for anyone who is having trouble downloading the APK, please download the alternative way like the author/releaser suggested. It worked for me so it may work for you :giggle: ! First, thank you for the modded apk @Ife. The game itself opens and works properly but when I try to make an in-app purchase the game goes black/blank and it takes me to my home screen but I can hear the game in the background so it doesn't "close," so I have to close the app and open again. What I tried before it went blank was to buy starcoins, should I be trying to purchase something else that'll work with the mod?

EDIT: In-app purchase working for me now, I just missed a step "update patch in already patched application." 😅
Ok. Pls let me know if you do get banned

Ife

Member for 5 years

;-;
Pls uninstall all the previous mods, delete the previous apks and redownload @Hnb04

Tanub

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am not getting banned...if I purchased 1000 or 2000 coins.....but when I purchased more ...it's keep getting banned....so it's okay now

Reactions: Ife

seagull1

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello, I can't download the apk. Can anyone help me?

Update: I still can't play the game game since the app is not installing. Kinda sad that I wasted 100 sb points for this.

Last edited:

Ife

Member for 5 years
Hello, I can't download the apk. Can anyone help me?

Update: I still can't play the game game since the app is not installing. Kinda sad that I wasted 100 sb points for this.
Look at the instructions in my first comment. If you followed it then it means you missed a step.

Girl Group Inc: Love Kpop Idol v1.2.83 LP MOD APK Free In-App Purchases (Updated) was released by Ife and 2679 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.