Mod apk Love Sick: Interactive Stories v1.4.2 MOD (Updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    75
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Goodmorning everybody
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
thanks for the mod!
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Merci beaucoup 😍
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much! 🤩
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hell *****ng yes! It works!! Thank you for the updated mod I super appreciate it, it helps me keep a leash on my sex addiction. Lol you're always appreciated!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I can't download it. When I click the link it takes me to a "Software error" page that says there is some sort of problem with mySQL. Am I the only one having this issue?

Code:
install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
same here im gettin the same error too
 
A.R.M.Y
Member for 7 years
Same here, link is broken 😢😢😢
Please, fix it, i love this game ❤
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Link doesn't work
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Please fix the broken link, I just paid to unlock this.
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I can't download it. When I click the link it takes me to a "Software error" page that says there is some sort of problem with mySQL. Am I the only one having this issue?

Code:
install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC
Sorry for all the troubles, the site was under maintenance, now it's up and running fine.

Kind regards,
Sbenny
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Sorry for all the troubles, the site was under maintenance, now it's up and running fine.

Kind regards,
Sbenny
Thank you for all your hard work
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top