Mod apk Maggie's Movies - Camera, Action! v44 !! Full Unlocked + MOD Menu (Money and Diamond Never Decrease) !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Maggie's Movies - Camera, Action! v44

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 24 times

• Hi there, nice to meet you! 😃 My name’s Maggie, and I'm an aspiring movie director! Can you help me follow my dream and make it in the world of showbiz?

Growing up in my grandfather's theater, I always had one dream - to become a movie director, and start making movies! Recently I got a job as a production assistant on the set of a real Hollywood movie called "Waves of Love". Will this be my big break? 🎦 🎥

🎬 HELP ME (Maggie!) FOLLOW MY DREAM and make it as a movie director in Hollywood
    🎬 PLAY THROUGH 93 ENTERTAINING TIME MANAGEMENT LEVELS, consisting of 72 story levels and 21 challenge levels
    🎬 HANDLE BEHIND THE SCENES DRAMA and deal with envious colleagues, celebrity divas, and other showstoppers!
    🎬 DISCOVER 6 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS like my grandfather's theater, movie sets, and Hollywood parties
    🎬 FILM AND DIRECT MY MOVIE and take care of the actors, the director, the dressing room and the make-up station
    🎬 MEET A WIDE VARIETY OF INTERESTING CHARACTERSas I find out who my true friends are
    🎬 EARN ALL THE TROPHIES to ensure everyone will be at the premiere of my first movie
    🎬 COLLECT DIAMONDS to unlock famous movie memorabilia. Do you recognize them all?

Are you ready for the lights, the camera, and the action?

I've made it to Hollywood! 🤩 I can't believe it's finally going to happen! This is what I’ve always dreamed of, and I can't wait to make my grandfather proud. It was hard to leave him and his theater behind, but I have to follow my dream.

Becoming a director will be hard though. I have a feeling some colleagues will do whatever it takes to make it here... And these celebrity actors! So many divas, and some who are almost impossible to satisfy. I'm not planning on changing, though. I’m gonna stick to my beliefs, the way my grandfather taught me.

With your help, I’m sure I can overcome all this drama behind the scenes and get my show on the road. Together, we're going to prove I have what it takes to reach for the stars! 🌠

Are you up for the role of a lifetime? Help me stay true to myself in this blockbuster time management game! 🎥 🎦

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Full Unlocked .
    2. MOD Menu (Diamond and Money Never Decrease).

Note: This games may not support on some devices (Blank Screen). Contact me I will try my best to help but cant guarantee anything.

Please give this game a vote and feedback after playing and you will be rewarded with some sb cash ❤

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamehouse.mm

Last edited:
Downloaded 22 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
sorry for late response ....i did try and it worked
Ok so Google play version working but not the game right ? Can you please search for its obb see if it's on internal or external storage and you will see a number on that .obb file. Tell me that number . And if you have Lucky Patcher then click the game on Lucky Patcher then select App info and give me a screenshot.

Elvlyn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Ok so Google play version working but not the game right ? Can you please search for its obb see if it's on internal or external storage and you will see a number on that .obb file. Tell me that number . And if you have Lucky Patcher then click the game on Lucky Patcher then select App info and give me a screenshot.
ok i did download it from apkpure cause i use Huawei....and dont have google play. but it did work..
as for the obb file its on internal storage.
but do u want the obb file of mod or original 😅
here is lb ss for original game not mod for now
and ss of obb file too

Attachments

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
ok i did download it from apkpure cause i use Huawei....and dont have google play. but it did work..
as for the obb file its on internal storage.
but do u want the obb file of mod or original 😅
here is lb ss for original game not mod for now
and ss of obb file too
You can use original obb on my mod too. First rename the obb folder then uninstall original game and install mod . Now rename back the obb folder. Well as you have installed from apk pure , you can just place your obb on my mod. Try it and let me know if you can.

And thanks for the screenshots :)

Elvlyn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
yay it worke
You can use original obb on my mod too. First rename the obb folder then uninstall original game and install mod . Now rename back the obb folder. Well as you have installed from apk pure , you can just place your obb on my mod. Try it and let me know if you can.

d!
thank u so much ❤❤

yay it worked!!
thank you so much!❤❤

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
yay it worke

d!
thank u so much ❤❤

yay it worked!!
thank you so much!❤❤
Didn't expected that it will work. But I am glad it's working.

Anyway I think my version have some problem. That's why I will release a fixed one soon. And who already downloaded this game will get the link for free 😊

Elvlyn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Didn't expected that it will work. But I am glad it's working.

Anyway I think my version have some problem. That's why I will release a fixed one soon. And who already downloaded this game will get the link for free 😊
thank u for your hard work ❤

Maggie's Movies - Camera, Action! v44 !! Full Unlocked + MOD Menu (Money and Diamond Never Decrease) !! was released by Gourov and 3070 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.