Paid .apk My Child Lebensborn 1.2.210 Paid APK

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Doctor
Member for 8 years
Title: My Child Lebensborn 1.2.210 Paid APK




Name of the game: My Child Lebensborn

Version: 1.2.210

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
Polygon: "My Child Lebensborn tells a disturbing tale about innocents in the aftermath of WW2”
LevelUp: “The strongest game experience that I have ever had.”

You adopt a young Lebensborn child in Norway after WW2, but parenting will be hard as your child grows up in a hostile and hateful environment. See a different side of the war, inspired by the true stories of the Lebensborn children. Discover how hatred of our enemies continues to create victims, even after victory.

Discover their past and support them in the present. You must balance your time and resources to provide for your child. You will find answers to the hard questions; about their history, the hatred, bullying and the passing of blame.

Can you help Klaus/Karin cope with the heavy inheritance of the German occupation, so they will find their place in a country that is celebrating its freedom.
You can make the difference.

Key Features:
- Influence the child’s feelings, personality and worldview through your choices.
- Look for the effects of your choices in your child’s expressions and body language.
- Explore a gripping storyline based upon true events.
- Earn money as you work, then cook, craft, forage and play.
- Use your time and meagre resources wisely.
- Adopt a boy or girl, and support them through a defining year of their life.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Sarepta.MyChildLebensborn&hl=es
MOD Features:
Not modded, just paid version.

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank YellowBadger for this release, record a your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: YellowBadger

Download Link(s):
Download FileSince you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Similar MODs you might like:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 8 years
fudge....... dis kind of story/games/scenario ...... always gets me, welp, get dat DADMODE going. also Nce job in moddin dis.
 
SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
Active User
Member for 10 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:
 
Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 8 years
There was a mod request for it for ulimited money, hope someone can make it 😊. Thanks for the apk ♡
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you so much, it works perfectly! I hope you don't mind if I try to mod your apk file :) I'll give credits to you as well :)
 
The Doctor
Member for 8 years
fudge....... dis kind of story/games/scenario ...... always gets me, welp, get dat DADMODE going. also Nce job in moddin dis.
Same here. My mom-mode was strong with this one. The world doesn't deserve my poor and sweet Klaus
Post automatically merged:

There was a mod request for it for ulimited money, hope someone can make it 😊. Thanks for the apk ♡
In fact, the first time I saw this game was in that mod and seeing it said child I thought it was for kids (I didn't know what "Lebensborn" meant) but when I saw what it was about I bought it (bless Google Rewards) and I was playing recently and I remembered the idea of the request and went to saw if it was fulfilled. Seeing that it was not even in sbenny I thought that I could upload it here hoping to make it easy for someone who knows how to mod (even though infinite money takes a lot of realism from the story, but I reckon I'll try it) and to share a game that I think is amazing. Luckily, we already have it
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much, it works perfectly! I hope you don't mind if I try to mod your apk file :) I'll give credits to you as well :)
I don't mind at all, in fact, I was hoping someone would do it, so thank you! 😊
 
Last edited:
Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 8 years
Same here. My mom-mode was strong with this one. The world doesn't deserve my poor and sweet Klaus
Post automatically merged:

Im with Karin:happydroid:, at one point in the story:shockedroid:.... I really wanted to pull off some "Man On Fire"(2004) action for Karin... :angrydroid:
 
The Doctor
Member for 8 years
Im with Karin:happydroid:, at one point in the story:shockedroid:.... I really wanted to pull off some "Man On Fire"(2004) action for Karin... :angrydroid:
Well, the story is the same so, if the world doesn't deserve my Klaus, it doesn't deserve your Karin either
I understand perfectly that. I usually believe that there's good in every person, but this game me doubt that almost with every choice
 
  • Like
Reactions: JTG
Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 8 years
Looks Good thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top