What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,125 happy users since 2014.
Register

kf6jxx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
KF6JXX IS MY FCC AMATEUR RADIO LICENSE CALL

kf6jxx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
KF6JXX IS MY AMATEUR RADIO LICENSE CALL SIGN THROUGH THE FCC

Kimmy21

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
The kimmy part is some part of my name and the 21 is my birth date.

LadyFlax

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Lady because I'm a Lady obviously lol and Flax because it's the beginning of my name with the last letter of my husband's name 🤭

Lavozz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, my name 'Lavozz' means "The Voice" translation from latin 'La' means "the" while 'voz' means 'voice'

Maxevil

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
My name comes from the devs of my fav game Vainglory, devs are SEMC (Superevil Mega Corp.) I just swapped super to Max, sadly the game is dead now.

Stevenusaf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey I'm Steven. Pleasure to meet you guys. Username is Stevenusaf. Lol.

ekop4321

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
mine was come from a local hero from my village when the collonials are still in control over the area where i lived, he fought hard and die honorably, his real name was eko patrio but i decided to change it a bit to ekop and 4321 came from my grade in primary school and that's it

Kmgao

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
The first letter of my name from first name to last name

Loverules

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Loverules well it was my last loveparade in Berlin Germany at 2003 one of the most amazing party in my life also i start to use those nick when i start play Quake III arena and i love

Nekorinn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi my name is Nekorinn, I like cats and anime that's why my username is Neko :)) and I always call myself Erinn so it's a combination of the two

Thas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
É a combinação do meu nome com o nome da minha filha

ch405

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's a name I use on most of my online gaming based off warhammer 40k ;)

leonex

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was influenced by my big brother when i was a kid. I end up following his username (scorpboy) but i asked my brother why he chose that name. Its because of zodiac, so since my zodiac is lion so i always have my username based on lion. I used to be a kid so yeah. Since i already use this name i might as well use it until i die. :D

Lanceryder999

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
it's based on a gta san Andreas character ryder full name is Lance Wilson and i just take that because it sounds cool and been using this name on pretty much every other site that i have an account on

that and because back then i was also very obsessed with fantasy lance weapon

MasonDROID

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I really loved the name Mason and think I got it from The Vampire Diaries, or could possibly be a different show but 100% sure it was TVD. Also DROID was just android without the “AN”.

cutiepiepip

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
My cat was called Pip and she usually got called CutiePiePip.
It's also better and more friendlier than my gamer tag which is Psychokitty :)