What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Ya From my profile you can easily guess I am one of the POTTERHEAD. I admired Severus Snape more than Harry. So yeah Combination of Both Is my Username.......... Avada Kedavra To all Sbenny Haters

Last edited:

TIA HAWK

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I dont remember much but Tia was the name that I used to use in my stories but I stopped using it after I found out Tia was actually a girl's name 😅I didn't change it here as I don't know how🙂and also too lazy to change it as for hawk just one of the surname that I use for accounts username nothing interesting

ValheinZein

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I personally think Tia Hawk is very fitting.
Post automatically merged:

I remember assuming every people in the world are Potterheads when I was a young child unless they tell me otherwise which is never since I never did ask.

Mudbutt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
ROFL, if you're into RPGs....then you know that my name translates into a very compromising status effect(though I'm not sure of it should be classified as control or debuff)

Just make sure you make it to the toilet or the woods. FAST

Mudbutt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I really loved the name Mason and think I got it from The Vampire Diaries, or could possibly be a different show but 100% sure it was TVD. Also DROID was just android without the “AN”.
:dinodance:TVD, Originals, and Legacies fan here

Kiyoshi17384

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I used this name here because all of my game names are kiyoshi17384 so I think it would be good to also use it here❤❤❤

Tr4cerRound

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Mine comes from my (admittedly quite odd) love of firearms and the bullets used in said firearms (plus the fact I've fired a 5.56 tracer round before and it's quite possibly one of the coolest things I've seen so far)
Well that's all folks

asillumae

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
As Illumae is a power phrase used in one of my fav books: Shades of Magic trilogy by V.E. Schwab. It basically translates to "illuminate" and it's used to create light. And nicely enough normally is a free nickname that no one uses xD

tescan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
It's actually a combination of the name of a franchise, the elder scrolls and the name of a track, which is called candesco.

babikecap

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
babi kecap enak!!!

babi=pork
kecap= soy sauce
enak= delicious

try to google 'babi kecap' for a better visual!

Anno1982

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
for me its the latin word "Anno" which means "in the year" and as you could guess from that "1982" is the year of my birth

Shifer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I tried to create something that sounds cool, so I took shifter and removed the "t".

Now this is the name I use for my games and I can't think of better ones.

Waero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Mine is from a artist who likes drawing anime stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kuzuri03

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Kuzuri/屈狸 means wolverine in Japanese, and wolverine is my favorite marvel character, plus it's an animal (i knew about that kinda late 😂), and 03 stands for year I was born.
Just a silly username, but I like it so much!
And hi to all who views my posts. ⭐

Moonweaver23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I randomly decided to try making a wattpad account. My first choice was MoonOwl, as I thought the moon was beautiful and I had an interest in owls at the time (still kinda do). But the username was taken already. Me and my cousin were discussing what username I should use instead and she suggested the name Moonweaver. Apparently it came from a story that she had read in school. So I took it and here I am ig. :)

mvpxj

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
It's really mvpjx but I figured I'd make it different.
Mvp - when I got mvp for my soccer team
jx - (2 parts) stands for jex which is a stupid name I liked when I was little (1st. shortened it to just jx because it looked smoother) (2nd. I used to be called mvpj by my brother, J standing for the first initial of my middle name, but then that's when he mixed it with jex)