Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.4.6 MOD ~ UNLIMITED DIAMONDS & TICKETS (SB PATCHER HACK)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    120
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
56994108_2417047818329893_2318819277940981760_n.jpg
I keep getting this message every time I install the apk... It will open fine without it - once the mod apk is installed it will shut down :/
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
show yourselves buying it with real money hopefully you wont need to prove ever again oh and dont login in in the banned account but screenshot on a new one buying gems
Post automatically merged:

just my suggestion
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Crazy Maple has closed my account stating it was detected as abnormal. Just great! I have used cash many times before the mod!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
show yourselves buying it with real money hopefully you wont need to prove ever again oh and dont login in in the banned account but screenshot on a new one buying gems
Post automatically merged:

just my suggestion


You get a new account if you install this through Google play, But the minute you mod it, It takes you back to your old account, which was banned. By installing the mods. Or modding it yourself. You cannot log into the old account by any-means to prove you were not doing 'suspicious/ abnormal activity'
Also, i doubt that would work really.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much :)
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Tahnk you i hope it work
Post automatically merged:

Tahnk you i hope it work
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 9 years
Noo! Got banned, man why they had to do this. I really don't want to start all over, that's too much of a hassle. Hope there's a way to mod in an antiban. 😭
 
Last edited:
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
So how? Sbenny i hope you can fix it🤗. I really like this game tho.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Doesn't work
Post automatically merged:

Same. I refuse to start over it's just too much. I've used cash lots of times before the mod but guess it won't matter to Crazy Maple 😡🤔
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
its not working! please helppppp 😦
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Love this game but today I got banned..
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top