Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.4 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,624 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

msazpi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was also unable to get it to install at first too but I did get it to work and it works great, so thank you for the hard work making it.

Here's what worked for me to get it to install:

1. Following the advice from a few other comments I used the apk-signer to sign the apk file. Took me a couple of tries to get it to sign but it did work.

2. After that I uninstalled the previous version of the Choices app since this new version wouldn't install over it because an error said it was the same version as the old one. Once the old version was uninstalled the new one installed with no issue.

3. Finally I uninstalled my Facebook app to make sure I could log into it in the Choices app so I could sync my progress.

I'm happy to say it worked perfect after syncing my Facebook progress. I was able to finish the book I was reading with no errors skipping like Xiao Shu reported so hopefully this will fix that for them too.

I hope this helps others to play the game now. Once again Debby thank you for the hard work.

Yay it worked! Thanks for the tip! And also thanks debby!

Eggiascor

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What I did was delete the previous version that's outdated, then I looked up apk signer on google play store downloaded that and signed it, after it finished downloading i sighed in with my Facebook. Maybe make sure u have enough space on your phone. And delete the old versions out ur files I did that too
I did as you said, but (and I don't know if it is a problem of the Apk signer I downloaded) when I try to download the file that I signed, the app tells me that aren't any app in my phone capable of opening the file
Post automatically merged:

I did as you said, but (and I don't know if it is a problem of the Apk signer I downloaded) when I try to download the file that I signed, the app tells me that aren't any app in my phone capable of opening the file
I meant share the file

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the update. Followed the steps with the apk signer and it installed perfectly. It was simple.

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I was also unable to get it to install at first too but I did get it to work and it works great, so thank you for the hard work making it.

Here's what worked for me to get it to install:

1. Following the advice from a few other comments I used the apk-signer to sign the apk file. Took me a couple of tries to get it to sign but it did work.

2. After that I uninstalled the previous version of the Choices app since this new version wouldn't install over it because an error said it was the same version as the old one. Once the old version was uninstalled the new one installed with no issue.

3. Finally I uninstalled my Facebook app to make sure I could log into it in the Choices app so I could sync my progress.

I'm happy to say it worked perfect after syncing my Facebook progress. I was able to finish the book I was reading with no errors skipping like Xiao Shu reported so hopefully this will fix that for them too.

I hope this helps others to play the game now. Once again Debby thank you for the hard work.

This works. Thank you so much. Just use an apk-signer and it installs.

vixie238

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works perfectly after you sign it using the apk-signer app!!! For some reason, i had to use a diiferent phone to sign it successfully, my main phone won't let it do anything.

So basically, you download apk-signer app from google play store. Download this new app, uninstalled any previous version of the app. Open the apk-signer, select the "sign a file" option and select the "Choices: Stories You Play" apk u just downloaded. The apk-signer will then sign the apk and creates an identical app with a "Choices:Stories You Play S-MOD v2.7.4.signed.apk" at the end. Open and install the newly created apk, make sure to approve any install from unknown sources, annnnnd you're good to go after that. Enjoy.

Thanks Debby!

Bonitagirl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works perfectly after you sign it using the apk-signer app!!! For some reason, i had to use a diiferent phone to sign it successfully, my main phone won't let it do anything.

So basically, you download apk-signer app from google play store. Download this new app, uninstalled any previous version of the app. Open the apk-signer, select the "sign a file" option and select the "Choices: Stories You Play" apk u just downloaded. The apk-signer will then sign the apk and creates an identical app with a "Choices:Stories You Play S-MOD v2.7.4.signed.apk" at the end. Open and install the newly created apk, make sure to approve any install from unknown sources, annnnnd you're good to go after that. Enjoy.

Thanks Debby!
I will try it! Thank you

eorinsun

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I signed the Apk but it's still not working for me...
Can someone please explain me step by step how they managed to make it work? Consider me as dumb as a toddler please
After signing, you should reinstall the app. Make sure you have your Facebook app uninstalled so that you can log in directly in the game browser. Good luck!

Bonitagirl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It worked finally by using an apk signer! Thanks guys

Eggiascor

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
After signing, you should reinstall the app. Make sure you have your Facebook app uninstalled so that you can log in directly in the game browser. Good luck!
Ok guys I finally managed to work the Apk!
1 I downloaded an Apk signer from Google Play Store
2 I signed the Apk
3 I deleted the old Choices’ app and all the file downloaded of the Apk, old and new
4 I uploaded the signed Apk on Google Drive
5 I downloaded the signed Apk from my Drive and it worked and installed the App!
Thank you all for your advice!

Greaa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
It finally works for me!
I got an error message after running the signed APK file but I found where I made a mistake. The APK signer app that I used replaced the original game file with the new signed file so I had to save the signed file under a different name to prevent that. It worked immediately after that.
Thank you!

dennisloaf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Does anyone know how to get it to work with Bluestacks? I can't seem to get it going despite following the apk-signing stuff which doesn't seem to work on bluestacks.

EDIT: I have managed to get it signed but now it say it conflicts with a pre-existing package?

EDIT 2: It has miraculously started working

Last edited:

Mazegamez

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you!! And guys you have to use SAI installer if it doesn't work then Uninstall the old app and reinstall this update, unfortunately you would lose your data

RangerLex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
App not installed error for me :/ seems to be persistent with some of Debby's releases lately? Hoping your tech is ok!

RangerLex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am seeing some comments about an APK signer, can someone link me to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.