Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.8 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,782 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlondeIsBoss

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you, but unfortunately it says there is a new version out so I haven't been able to try it out.

TomoyaKAI

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This sucks man. Not the game or the uploaded. You man are a god and i love ya. Im just bummed that it cost 80 to buy an upgrade. I mean yeah im willing to shell put points cuz its awesome but can yoi tone it down to 70 or 60? Whatever the case great upload man.

Veeaboo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm facing the problem where i can't open the app since it's telling me that there's a new version and I need to update it. Help

TomoyaKAI

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Seems like the server problem has hampered progress on all games and their updates huh. Shame. I really wish we get either 2.8.1 or maybe up to 2.8.5 so it wony ask us yo update for a long time. I once have the i think 1.8.9 then the game asked me to update to 2.5.4. What i mean is it let me played for such a long time i passed multiple updates

Fartbags

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's not working for me. So sad, i was really hoping i could play this game again.

Ureue

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's outdated :( Any idea when the new version will be available (and 80SB points wasted for nothing :( )?

Also - what is this new feature with licence, which is needed to open the app?
Other sites take this site's mods (as well as mods of other sites) as their own.

Angi4h

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Can't even log in. It lets me put in the user id and password but the button go log in is missing

Oofmemes101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
Still out of date, warning to those wanting to download, hopefully it gets updated soon D: