Czechia
Africsnail

Africsnail

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Czechia
And you don't see any noticable battery drain.
I suspect it may somehow add some shady code to the apps that you're patching, but that's probably just a paranoia

Moonblink

Moonblink

SB Cartel Lv. Max
SB Cash
Golden Key Profile BBcodes Lottery Country Flags (Permanent)
Device
Android 6.0.1
Country
Egypt
And you don't see any noticable battery drain
Not really, no.
And i don't think they do anything suspicious to the apps, i've been using it for a few years now with no problem at all except the once in a while pug in case of a new update and they fix it relatively quickly

BubbleGump30

BubbleGump30

Savage Lv. 6
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
EXP
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent) Lottery
Device
Samsung Galaxy S9+ - Android 8.2.1
Country
Canada
For one Lucky Patcher is not on Google play store the ones that's on there are fakes and always download the legit one from here or google

PhilReed1976

PhilReed1976

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United Kingdom
I've used Lucky Patcher for years both rooted and non-root settings. The only problem I've ever had is when I've patched a system app when I was on rooted phone when I chose some settings I shouldn't.

The only problem you'll have is if u patch an app u won't be able to download updates for patched app from playstore. There r options tho such as downloading APK update from apkpure and use Lucky Patcher option of reinstall which deletes patched app to put safe APK on.

Handy tip use lucky patchers option for automatically backing up apks when installed.

Good luck. You'll be fine