✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
The thing is there were so many people demanding him to put a rush job on updating it that it became bullying, I rather the modders take their time with the modification process you know? I would love to see a nodded version of this game again as well as games like moments...but some of us need to understand it takes time AND skill to get it right.
Sadly you will always get those people. Most of us know how hard it is to get a mod out, if it was easy we would all be doing it 😅

MidnightMuldoon

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really hope that he gives us another chance and that folks don't blow it if he does, because I have spent quite a bit of money on this game since we lost the mod. At this point I would be willing to pay for the mod. I've been adding boosters as well.

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really hope that he gives us another chance and that folks don't blow it if he does, because I have spent quite a bit of money on this game since we lost the mod. At this point I would be willing to pay for the mod. I've been adding boosters as well.
Yeah, i did the math and figured out id have to spend hundreds of dollars to read all the stories i want, and i just cant justify spending that amount of cash on a single game.

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Is there a way to edit the request???
I mean, I don't know how it work, I've never requested anything on here so I'm just asking

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Off topic lol
Are any of you playing Storyscape??
I swear to God, I'm super obsessed with it! The graphics, the writing, the stories are pretty dope!

If y'all haven't heard of it, I super recommend!
I saw a MOD request but the game ain't very popular yet because it's KINDA new, the developers are still trying find out what it works for the readers and whatnot but seriously... It's super worth it

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Off topic lol
I swear to God, I'm super obsessed with it! The graphics, the writing, the stories are pretty dope!

I saw a MOD request but the game ain't very popular yet because it's KINDA new, the developers are still trying find out what it works for the readers and whatnot but seriously... It's super worth it
Never heard of it. Maybe ill check it out. Edit: It doesnt appear to be available on googleplay. Did you somehow get your hands on it as a early release?

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Off topic lol

Will check it out, thanks for the recommendation

Kuramakenshin89

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Off topic lol

I saw their website the graphics look awesome. Hoping it gets modded before I play it

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I saw their website the graphics look awesome. Hoping it gets modded before I play it
There is a MOD out there and I'm so freakinc obsessed!
Just look it up on Google. I would love to hook you up with it but I think it's against the rules???

The graphics are pretty awesome and the CG's are just hot. Hot. Hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.