SB cash nearly impossible to get

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,252 happy users since 2014.
Register

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The badge is certainly strange to get. 🤔 Wish I could help you guys especially the lurkers who were innocent here. I’m still kinda lurking in the forums despite my active badge PFF.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
I suppose it can be both ways. Just mildly frustrating.
Post automatically merged:

Not going to be the end of the world or anything. 😅
It's because you are trying too hard. This badge is NOT for users but for contributors of content (whatever content that might be!). My advice is that if you REALLY want that badge for whatever reason, then try making reviews of movies, games, whatever- Get in that category and go for it.
My money is on the notion that this badge is a temporary thing...whatever happens after that, we'll see!

aragonit

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I understand that many people are busy too, but I can't speak for them only myself. I have to add that studying or work is not the same as raising an Autistic child. I don't get time off, I don't get breaks no weekends for me, so when I try to explain that I don't have the time I mean it. My job is 24/7 and weekends and holidays are when I work hardest. I thank everyone that gave awesome suggestions so kindly. I feel a lot better now; whether I can execute said suggestions, well I'll try my damnedest lol. I like the review ideas it's not something that can be "faked". I just wish people would stop worrying so much about people trying to game the system an honest review and a post isn't something that can easily be abused people will see through it right away, so it should be fine to let people know that. Now I know and knowing is half the battle lol.
My son has Down Syndrome. I can totally relate to your situation of not only having to work and keep LIVING, but have a 24/7 unofficial, unrecognized and unpaid job to do. Apart from the community here, I don't (yet?) care much about the other stuff posted, as there are endless sources for near about everything on the net. But I'm a geek :alien:👩‍💻 so my perspective may vary. I wish you all the best.

Lenora

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah, I hadn't realized. Sorry if my logic came across the wrong way there. Though thanks for the advice.

Autumn Wine

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
My son has Down Syndrome. I can totally relate to your situation of not only having to work and keep LIVING, but have a 24/7 unofficial, unrecognized and unpaid job to do. Apart from the community here, I don't (yet?) care much about the other stuff posted, as there are endless sources for near about everything on the net. But I'm a geek :alien:👩‍💻 so my perspective may vary. I wish you all the best.
Yup I've officially come to terms with the fact that I'll probably never be able to become an active member. I tried writing a review and commenting on posts, but what they're asking for I just really don't have the time for. It is what it is, so I've resigned myself to never earning a good amount of SB Points again lol. It's come to the point where if I want to download more expensive mods (like sbennys 3000-10000 SB mods) I'll have to buy SB because earning it is impossible, but buying mods is just something I won't do no matter what lol. I totally get supporting the modders with donations to the site, but spending a good deal of real money to buy mods is exactly why I became attracted to mods in the first place; to avoid spending real money to advance further in games. So when my batch of SB is done I guess that's it lol? I love this site so I'll still come and scroll the forums and see friends I've made, but I won't come here for the games anymore.

Gielie66

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you all that helped me ge to my goal - but I am continuing to get my SB Points up for future updates

Meowcarroni

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Like many others, i don't think it's impossible to farm bcash, but it's a little harder than before. I aggree that with the secret active user reward is a bit harder to know if you are doing it right or not, 'cuz we don't know how much we need to interact to stay active and it sure makes it a little bit difficult.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I need some more sb for update if anyone will help to like the posts
Have you tried leaving reviews or doing gameplay videos to get SB Points? Those would probably gain you money faster than likes...

Gielie66

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
To write reviews is for people that have nothing else in lufe too do - all I want to do is play some games for some fun rather to go and sit in a pub and get drunk - I want this modified games as it is not a option to pay for gaming articless if there is cracks or mod's to games.

Ghostza

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Im still new to the site, and finding it a bit hard to get the SB I need for the mod I need, i understand charging someone for the mod lessens the chances of sharing the mod openly, I just wish there was an easier way especially in countries where the local currency is really crap once converted to € or $ :(

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
To write reviews is for people that have nothing else in lufe too do - all I want to do is play some games for some fun rather to go and sit in a pub and get drunk - I want this modified games as it is not a option to pay for gaming articless if there is cracks or mod's to games.
It was just a suggestion. No need to knock it. If you don't want to write reviews, you can definitely contribute in other ways. Or you can purchase SB Points.

Mikzcool

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Writing Reviews are the easiest ways in my opinion. Until ofcourse you learn how to mod and release if you really want SB Points flowing in.